i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 76 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 76 of 76
Putrid
VeteranX
Old
1501 - 02-20-2013, 05:52
Are we there yet?

Sponsored Links
Legend
VeteranXX
Old
1502 - 02-20-2013, 07:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayvok View Post
Someone else can sum that all up. Everything above is everything that wasn't bs posts or nonsense.

Enjoy
It seems that ICFire has brought a load of **** onto himself and his daughter, including planting the seeds that led to her coming onto TW and humiliating herself with threats and fury. Somehow doesn't understand that he's largely the cause of the entire situation, and that without his actions it'd never have happened. Just keeps repeating some 'you are all stalkers' bull**** instead of accepting responsibility. Classic psychological profile of a deadbeat who sees every problem in his life as others people's fault.

Page 76 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!