so [BRASSTAX] is officially FUCKING INSANE.

valtrex.jpg

Ender is creepy, while his genitals fester with herpes from the guy his girlfriend was screwing on the side, he is stalking Brasstax of TW fame across the internet.

he's got some awesome guns, cant wait till i get these bills payed off and start my own collection :)

I think Brasstax is one of the best posters on this forum. :shrug: Ender, you're the one who decided to post about herpes on TW, so how can you not expect that shit to follow you around?

brasstax can be weird some times but there's nothing wrong with guns and hes a pretty standup dude

brasstax can be weird some times but there's nothing wrong with guns and hes a pretty standup dude
There's a lot of people on this forum that strike me as "weird," but that doesn't lead me to classify them as "fucking insane." Ender is just angry that Brasstax posts something about herpes in a lot of the thread's he posts in, and thus googled his name and found out that Brasstax *gasp* owns guns! Like I said, if you don't want sensitive information following you around on TW then your best bet is to not post it at all. For the record, Brasstax isn't the only one who accosts Ender with herpes comments, he just seemingly does it the most I guess.

Back