so [BRASSTAX] is officially ****ING INSANE. by Ender - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page so [BRASSTAX] is officially ****ING INSANE.
Page 6 of 6
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 08-08-2008, 12:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganstern View Post
I'm ****ing insane and I don't even own a gun....

Though I must say, I have nothing against gun owners, but why would purchase weapons such as those unless you were planning on playing counterstrike irl?
shooting guns is fun?

Sponsored Links
Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 08-08-2008, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
shooting guns is fun?
Well I know, don't get me wrong my dad owns about 6 guns and we've gone to the range to shoot them. But they're 20-20's, pistols, and shotguns, not fully automatics that Swat teams use.

m00ky
Veteran++
Old
103 - 08-08-2008, 13:01
I don't get what's wrong with owning guns? I do, however, get what's wrong with having a nasty set of diseased junk. Good luck with the casual sex, because you're not getting any.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
104 - 08-08-2008, 13:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxxGodSteve View Post
brasstax, how much did that 1911 cost you?
It's a Les Baer custom. Every single part is milled. Nothing is cast. They have a fairly long waiting list but they are worth it. Actually, my Milt Sparks holster took longer to get. Shoots like a dream. Very comfortable to carry.

Anyway, I think I ended up paying around $1600 for it.
Les Baer 1911s
Les Baer Prices and Ordering

Here's a pic of a Milt Sparks VM2 - Very flat. Combined with the ultra thin grips on a 1911, it makes a very comfortable sidearm.

scandal
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 08-08-2008, 13:04
For me, the guns would be fun to shoot for a few weeks, but i'd probably get bored.

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
106 - 08-08-2008, 13:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxxGodSteve View Post
brasstax, how much did that 1911 cost you?
Mine was $1,800

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 08-08-2008, 13:12
Quote:
Well I know, don't get me wrong my dad owns about 6 guns and we've gone to the range to shoot them. But they're 20-20's, pistols, and shotguns, not fully automatics that Swat teams use.
as far as i know fully automatic weapons are banned pretty much everywhere

i could be completely wrong since i never even read the read really but most/all stock AR15s are semi auto, and i believe you can only get it to go full auto with a really special license that takes forever to get

up here in canada to get one you have to go through hoop after hoop and even when you do you have a 15 bullet capacity and it's never allowed to not be semi auto

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 08-08-2008, 13:17
Quote:
I'm ****ing insane and I don't even own a gun....

Though I must say, I have nothing against gun owners, but why would purchase weapons such as those unless you were planning on playing counterstrike irl?
For me? Multi-purpose answer.
1) For fun. They are blast to shoot. I have a bunch of friends I shoot with. It's relaxing to go to the range, smoke cigars, shoot the breeze and use the guns.

2) I picked my guns to cover the following:
a) A good long distance gun
b) A good AR type gun
c) A good shotgun
d) A good CCW weapon

I also have a nice 20G shotgun for upland birds.

3) Home and personal protection.

This covered all the bases I wanted to. The AR is pretty much just a toy for me. The chances are that is all it will ever be. However, should it ever be needed for the purpose it was intended for I am glad it's in my safe.

Last edited by Brasstax; 08-08-2008 at 13:25..
fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 08-08-2008, 13:20
This thread summarized in one image:

Reverend Zero
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 08-08-2008, 14:20
Quote:
as far as i know fully automatic weapons are banned pretty much everywhere
Not banned at all. Just very expensive. This is because the government shut down the registry for automatic weapons in 1986, so there are very little of them on the market, making the price sky rocket.

Your average MAC10 clone will run you ~2-4 thousand dollars. More popular autos like select fire AR's can easily dip into the 15k+ dollar range. Normal people usually don't have automatics, as rising ammo prices and scarcity of these weapons makes them hard to maintain. They are far from illegal.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
111 - 08-08-2008, 15:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
hawaii lost ender has herpes ron paul sucks

i just shattered his world

I never liked ron paul?

Ender
ValtreX
Old
112 - 08-08-2008, 15:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
For me? Multi-purpose answer.
1) For fun. They are blast to shoot. I have a bunch of friends I shoot with. It's relaxing to go to the range, smoke cigars, shoot the breeze and use the guns.

2) I picked my guns to cover the following:
a) A good long distance gun
b) A good AR type gun
c) A good shotgun
d) A good CCW weapon

I also have a nice 20G shotgun for upland birds.

3) Home and personal protection.

This covered all the bases I wanted to. The AR is pretty much just a toy for me. The chances are that is all it will ever be. However, should it ever be needed for the purpose it was intended for I am glad it's in my safe.

Real questions

1) How old are you?

Ender
ValtreX
Old
113 - 08-08-2008, 15:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I could care less whether you hate me or not. Also, you are acting like I follow you around. Not so. I read a lot of threads. So, when I see someone in a thread that has some sort of mini TW meme thing going on and I will post a pic or make a joke. Wooooo. Sounds like almost everyone else on TW.

Here are the facts:

1) You posted a thread about having herpes. Everyone is giving you ****.
2) I posted some images and stuff that got under your skin.
3) You singled me out and are trying to make it sound like I am following you around on TW like you are special when I post about lots of people.
4) You went outside of TW to try to find out more about me rather than looking at all the stupid **** I post and doing something creative with that.
5) You decided to try and start attacking me about being less popular than you and that your threads were better than mine.
6) You decided to plead your case to TW by saying that I was insane due to the fact I have some guns. This backfired on you because a lot of people on TW have guns.

So, get over it. If you are going to post **** like "I have herpes" then you are going to get tagged with that. It's happened a million times. I still get "wildebeasted" in some of my threads. That said, I would rather get wildebeasted than herped but hey - you decided to post that story - not me.

Seriously - don't get flattered about me posting herpes references when I see you post. That's the kind of **** I have done on TW for years. It just so happens that your number came up when you told everyone you have herpes. If you don't like it - blame yourself. What else can I say?

Who said I had herpes?

It's cool. I just thought it was weird in every thread I posted or posted in you would come in. Then you would bump my old herpe thread. It was weird. and ... creepy.

I am surprised you guys believed that story, but the other real stories I posted no one believed. [have an 8k$ watch, 3.5k$ laptop, and would rock face with anyone in a structured debate].

But carry on, it's amusing and funny to see some of the jokes you guys can come up with my stuff.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
114 - 08-08-2008, 15:13
Quote:
ender you aren't trolling fyi

nobody ever actually argues with you about anything

they just call you a dumb retard

if you enjoy being called a dumb retard then continue on
Thats why I create 20+ page threads?
yeah uh huh.

FOUR STAM FOUR STRENGTH LEATHER BELT

YEAAH UH HUHHH

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
115 - 08-08-2008, 23:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post

I never liked ron paul?
Intent on showing your stupidity?

prowler
VeteranX
Old
116 - 08-09-2008, 01:43
ender is ****ing retarded

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
117 - 08-09-2008, 02:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
Brasstax is a funny guy and I admire his collection of fine weaponry.

Page 6 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page so [BRASSTAX] is officially ****ING INSANE.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.herpes infested thread , ender has herpes , ender stalks brasstax , ender's gf cheated = herp , enders got fucking herpes , herpes... forever , nasty crusty herp penis , valtrex , zovirax