[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

why wait?

best to get it started a day early at NYU

only 60k a year for this liberal arts degree

best money ever spent
have to admit this isnt the best vid, he's leading them to respond over certain topics whereas asking them "what were parts you hated" would have been better

yea things were better when obama raises the debt ceiling every couple years

they cried hard when bush doubled our nation deficit from 5 to 10 trillion

then were happy when owebama doubled it again from 10 to 20 trillion

one year in and despite not one dem voting one vote for any budget proposal they sure are upset that the government they love so much is allowed to go on without them

and costs something

have to admit this isnt the best vid, he's leading them to respond over certain topics whereas asking them "what were parts you hated" would have been better

absolutely

i think he knew he couldn't get anything out of them otherwise

that he might as well use the same tacitics of coercion their professors use against them. that their parents and the gov pay 60k a year for.

they say there is no such thing as "group think" but here i can see it in action

but he dont want to pay for it

like any good (lol) progressive

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

New Protest Idiocy Lows: By Not Paying Federal Taxes | Zero Hedge

they now have a valid excuse to not pay their "fair share" of taxes they cry so loudly about

don't want to support that "village" and "common good" they cry so hard over

unlike under Owebama when Charlie Rangel types to Melissa Harris-Perry cheated them anyways

I am just glad we have finally proven, without any shadow of a doubt, that leftists don't actually stand for or behind anything they espouse

that it isn't purely coincidental that they feel like absolute charlatans and con artists.......that only actual felons and illegals are buying their message these days

So sad, that u are forced to live in a society, then asked to contribute. I almost feel bad for u when u cry about paying taxes. :cry::cry::cry:

:rofl:

are u saying you dont pay taxes?

why should i have to pay taxes? im illegal and you need to pay my share for me

support any kids i have at your expense

we have dreams too u know

I do all my business in bitcoin now, no taxes necessary, I've advanced to true libertarian nirvana while you've been posing as a fake ass libertarian this whole time

:rofl:

are u saying you dont pay taxes?

why should i have to pay taxes? im illegal and you need to pay my share for me

support any kids i have at your expense

we have dreams too u know

dealy wants more government sooooooo bad

serveimage

FUKIN DRUMPF he will not pay one dime to though

I do all my business in bitcoin now, no taxes necessary, I've advanced to true libertarian nirvana while you've been posing as a fake ass libertarian this whole time
Hurry up and buy stuff! You're down 10% today
What a sweet currency!!

he and his ilk ruined american fiat

so they could borrow and buy bitcoin

only to brag about something they didn't ruin yet doing so much better

that is the leftist ideology i know and love

they gonna crush capitalism with apple phones and real free market principles (the kind they still fight so hard against)

:lol:

it is proof that every liberal alive is a poor warren buffet and georgy soros....with no higher conviction or belief other than being equally petty, selfish, and greedy

i think this is why parrots pump that point so hard. it is legit true at this point.

the ultimate irony is when government shuts down all the exchanges.........and he suffers from the very government overstep and intervention he once fought so hard for

that is when i laugh the hardest

Last edited:
News flash to all of you idiot foreigners that post on this forum bashing Trump and the US.

If the US economy fails, we're taking everyone with us.

So keep cheering on the democrats to come back in power and triple the debt. Who cares, we're never paying it back anyway. And when that crash happens, you're fucked just as much as we are.

maybe you should graph the debt line differently

try looking at this as a logarithmic

LMAO

still stuck on that one

maybe zerohedge has a chart of inflation on a linear scale, it would fall in line with their rampant misinformation

you'll have to spend some time wading through page after page of predictions of the economy falling apart any moment now, so be sure to exercise patience

they've correctly predicted 17 of the last 2 recessions

News flash to all of you idiot foreigners that post on this forum bashing Trump and the US.

If the US economy fails, we're taking everyone with us.

So keep cheering on the democrats to come back in power and triple the debt. Who cares, we're never paying it back anyway. And when that crash happens, you're fucked just as much as we are.
Don't worry the Russians and Chinese can step in real quick

Back