"no daddy no daddy dont beat me" havax quote

dang there goes my chances of giving womyn orgasmic childbirths in the presence of their holistic midwife

1 thing i do not regret at all is my sex life. @ 1 point i was fucking a different girl on each day of the week, and the work it took to keep my life straight was more grief than the excessive sex

also monogamy doesn't work and consent law has really twisted the instant gratification factor of being able to fuck your wife on demand

some asshole might say they are so intuned with their partner they can fuck them whenver they want but they are most likely a liar and compromising on something - like having a scheduled life with work

if someone has managed to keep their spouse hot while keeping them as a sex slave locking them in a cage and feeding them fish heads tell me becuz i will take their seminar

but the truth is for someone that wants to get off 4 or 5 times a day every day, it is easier to just beat off a good % of the time

also u can totally grow ur dick with growth hormones or even exercise

also penetrative orgasms are usually from the vaginal hood being stretched so it ends up rubbing the clit anyway

having been cheated on by women who went to the shorter and smaller dicked but more socially popular idiot @ the loser party @ the time i gotta say dick size doesnt matter that much at all

i think its funny jeph k is on like 3 different accounts on this forum pretending to be liberal. looks like that fidelity darknet ur into is making you work eh nazi bitch?

id never buy a tundra, dont even like cars.
I can't believe I read all that...

cliffs if you bottom out on a girl more than a few times they will fukin stab u or ruin ur life

find someone that fits with u and will mold themselves to u and itll be fine

if u go out with a size queen chances are shes gonna cheat on you regardless

if theyre cheating on you then theyre cheating on the other guy as well, at that point u have a very good opportunity of picking up a terrible std like herpes along with everyone else in your love harem but thats an fyad story

Havax dutch isnt even fat idk why you try to use the fat thing

At this point your just making stuff up tundra boy

Also he didnt play faggy t2 like you

quit eknighting for dumbfuck dutch, kotz

he's a fat piece of shit and you know it

Havax dutch isnt even fat idk why you try to use the fat thing

At this point your just making stuff up tundra boy

Also he didnt play faggy t2 like you

asshole maybe recognize that hes the one caught up on the fat deal

dont fuck with me

and he only played t2 renegades, who are you

:rofl: fatty always bringing back the only glory days he's ever known, when he was a younger fat fuck playing tribes

Last edited:
yeah man keep throwing fat around as if you arent talking about yourself

limpdick clowns here with no originality

if u go around only tagging and bagging women you're gonna live an empty life

strictly overpowering women with your genitals is a bad strategy and will just make them murder you irl

tribes 2 was a terrible game imo but every1 has their preferences

id rather be single and fuck women at my leisure for the rest of my life than put up with relationship drama. i think even mixing sex with roommates is asking for issues.

Back