Page 80 of 8750
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1581 - 11-30-2016, 18:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
like DT's cabinet selections, i'd like to see the weaponized-autism level of research done on pizzagate and **** to happen for some of these people, but without the DT-can-do-no-wrong mentality

or at least just some healthy back and forth

i'm tired of everything i read just dripping with someone's agenda
it is pretty damn bad

I don't know where to go either for anything but blinded speculation or more delirious diatribe.

i mean look at that OSU shooting a few days back, even Kaine was using it to shovel gun control (despite the guy not using a gun).

other half used it as an immigration argument

everything is about shoveling a mindset and agenda and nothing more it seems.

media just feeding this circus because they have been cut out of the good times celebratory loop. Trump openly firing squaded nyt and a lot of other media orgs for being nothing but tabloid rags for HRC this past election cycle.

so they are left speculating and gossiping like madmen. they have been kicked out of the big circle jerk congratulatory club and don't know how to respond except with vitriolic disdain.

doubling, tripling down, on their bull**** leaving the rest of us with just TRUMP himself to set the record straight. If he didn't tweet it or youtube it it has to be gossip some are saying. Meanwhile MSM pushing their own brand of fake news narrative to remain legitimate despite record low approval and trustworthiness levels.

part of me hopes this might be a transitioning phase, but it could very well be the new normal.

one side already has the man condemned. DJT tweets "good morning America" and buzzfeed writing 25 reasons why today is not a good day.

other side still so busy trolling their adversaries that they don't even know what time it is anymore.

you might be able to troll your way to President....but I doubt you can troll the nation into prosperity.

I don't know what is real or what is fabricated anymore. Maybe this is the new normal of politics and political discourse.....but that is certainly not comforting either

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-30-2016 at 18:07..
Sponsored Links
Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
1582 - 11-30-2016, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Big gvt statist scum outraged over cost of gvt.

that kind of money would be incredibly easy to find if there were evidence of voter fraud

there isn't

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1583 - 11-30-2016, 18:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
I don't know what is real or what is fabricated anymore. Maybe this is the new normal of politics and political discourse.....but that is certainly not comforting either
that's cause ur part of the fukin problem

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1584 - 11-30-2016, 18:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
it would be nice to have at least one news outlet report instead of
spew bull**** agendas and opinions.
remember that tariq troll tweet a few days ago during the OSU shooting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKUU4l1TmJU

they actually had that moron on Tucker's show

I mean is this how news works now? They find the most obnoxious person alive to comment and talk about "the issues" now?

I guess this really is the strategy and winning formula for success and prosperity now.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1585 - 11-30-2016, 18:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
cael have you ever said anything serious in your life?

and if so was it anything that wasn't seriously stupid and worth commenting on?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1586 - 11-30-2016, 18:14
that's p serious

cause you do is repost The_Donald ****links from breitbart and zerohedge all day and u complain that u don't know what's real anymore 4 real?

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1587 - 11-30-2016, 18:19
cael is triggered ..watch out.

Besides whining about the demographics that support Trump and the news outlets that are not mainstream liberal, he is making it really known that everyone else is the problem.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1588 - 11-30-2016, 18:22
Quote:
so are you

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1589 - 11-30-2016, 18:23
im not the 1 with reality problems here

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1590 - 11-30-2016, 18:23
Quote:
lol

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1591 - 11-30-2016, 18:33
cael is gonna be p sad when we give Hawaii to the Chinese.

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
1592 - 11-30-2016, 18:33
Tucker shows no mercy

Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1593 - 11-30-2016, 18:39
He's a pit bull

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1594 - 11-30-2016, 18:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https...?v=Mj7pBrs8f_Y

this is serious news.

Next up: Killbabies.org founder, Mr. ****emSideways.

Mr.****emSideways, why do you think it's ok to kill babies?

Well Tucker, first of all, lets not project your insecurities onto my issues, I'm not hurting anyone except for innocent babies. But that's just who I am and you have NO right to question what i do in MY free time.

etc etc etc.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1595 - 11-30-2016, 18:51
Quote:
During Election Night, both Fox News and CNN had a lot to crow about, at least ratings-wise. CNN led the way with its primetime coverage, pulling in 13.3 million viewers, topping Fox News***8217; 12.2 million. For the entire night, Fox led the way with an average of 12.2 million compared to CNN***8217;s 11.2 million.

However, with results in and Donald Trump declared the victor, Fox News has pushed far and ahead of its competitors when it comes to drawing eyeballs.

On Thursday, Fox News outdrew CNN and MSNBC in both total day coverage and primetime programming. In fact, it wasn***8217;t even close.

For primetime, Fox brought in an average of 4.78 million viewers, compared to 1.64 million for CNN and 1.44 million for MSNBC. Fox News nearly doubled up the combined 8-11 PM viewership of its two competitors.

As far as total day, Fox was well on top, pulling in an average of 2.65 viewers compared to 1.24 million for CNN and 796,000 for MSNBC. Again, Fox News***8217; viewership was more than CNN***8217;s and MSNBC***8217;s combined.
CNN/MSNBC in death spiral. Fox isn't any better but they win by default.

I'm looking forward to CNN's ground breaking back to back coverage on Ice Road Truckers and Bat Babies.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1596 - 11-30-2016, 19:00
Kind of surprised CNN didn't do better, just by all the people checking in to see if the anchors killed themselves on TV when they had to announce Trump as the winner. I guess that's why they had such good numbers compared to after.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1597 - 11-30-2016, 19:02
lol, an on-screen suicide would've definitely have helped their ratings. They probably did focus groups on it. Looks like jumping out a window or smashing a coffee pot and using the broken glass to slit your throat are testing well.

Last edited by KingSobieski; 11-30-2016 at 19:05..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1598 - 11-30-2016, 19:05
Why were people watching Fox News after the win? CNN was far more entertaining.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1599 - 11-30-2016, 19:07
Quote:
The reality is Trump is in and you have to deal with it. The only "angry" person here is you and the other cuck liberals. The majority of the nation doesnt want to be globalized and pussified. For some reason you think that those notions are "old white dude thoughts" and that could be partially true and that is a good thing. Maybe its a dying ideal to be patriotic and want to help our own country's industrial complex and not regulate ourselves into oblivion, but until that vote shifts the other way you need to suck it up junior.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
1600 - 11-30-2016, 19:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
CNN/MSNBC in death spiral. Fox isn't any better but they win by default.

I'm looking forward to CNN's ground breaking back to back coverage on Ice Road Truckers and Bat Babies.
Fox's definitely got a great opportunity to do the highground option and start doing news right, they've got a ways to go.

I did just see them have Jill Stein's campaign manager, I believe it was, talking about the whole recount thing, and he was downright in the guy's ****, cutting through the bull****, trying to get the guy to explain what the **** they thought they were actually trying to accomplish and on what grounds they thought any kind of fraud was going on. The guy didn't have a ****ing answer, but acted all offended about Tucker's tone.

The whole thing played out like one of those "Liberals vs. Logic" YouTube videos where they run their mouths for 3 minutes and then when the questions come in they haven't got a leg to stand on.

Page 80 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot