Nigga please, My PKM says differant.

Grief
VeteranX
Old
4 - 01-31-2007, 11:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosisFX View Post
Nigga please, My PKM says differant.
You can't claim you're good at BF2 when all you play is Strike at Karkand.

HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 02-01-2007, 12:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grief View Post
You can't claim you're good at BF2 when all you play is Strike at Karkand.

I havnt played Karkand in soo fukin long, Helo killing got to be a bore for me since i do have a 4.1 K/D as a gunner. So i like to ground pound.

BEAST420
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 02-01-2007, 17:49
It's not about what you were, it's about what you are now that matters.

There is a stats thread right below this one and I don't see your has-been proofs in there.

TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 02-01-2007, 17:50
Stats don't mean a damn thing, I don't take pub serious and care about my KDR, I'd rather chase someone down and knife/defib them.

I'll save the serious gaming for matchtime, where I post awesome KDR's and kill the best in the game, k thnx.

edit- and people like aznboy or hp were better than prolly anyone else on this board, with the exception of a couple 5150 tribers who played early on in bf2, not to mention some vanguard guys on paradigm

BEAST420
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 02-01-2007, 18:42

Apparently you missed the sarcasm.

HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 02-02-2007, 06:50
Yeah Ghost is the first to put someone down asap when threads like this happen, Ive gone up against aznboy and we drew even when we went at it....ayz your ass needs to hook up with us on vent so we can play. Pub play was never taken serious by me cause its way to easy. I would like to find a team to comp with though. I know i can play without a doubt. the only reason i have so many Karkand hours cause the only good server at the time was Straferights server. Now im playing on Addicted to Games Warlord Server and theres alot of great players in there.

Grief
VeteranX
Old
10 - 02-02-2007, 06:54
Quote:
Yeah Ghost is the first to put someone down asap when threads like this happen, Ive gone up against aznboy and we drew even when we went at it....ayz your ass needs to hook up with us on vent so we can play. Pub play was never taken serious by me cause its way to easy. I would like to find a team to comp with though. I know i can play without a doubt. the only reason i have so many Karkand hours cause the only good server at the time was Straferights server. Now im playing on Addicted to Games Warlord Server and theres alot of great players in there.
PLAY SOMETHING OTHER THAN WARLORD OR KARKAND

Christ, you people ruin this ****ing game. 24/7 this map or some other map.. I don't know how you ******s enjoy that.

uno
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 02-02-2007, 07:09
i was the best.

uno
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 02-02-2007, 07:09
20 inch dongs shriveled to 1 inch dongs when they saw me coming, dont lie.

HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 02-02-2007, 08:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grief View Post
PLAY SOMETHING OTHER THAN WARLORD OR KARKAND

Christ, you people ruin this ****ing game. 24/7 this map or some other map.. I don't know how you ******s enjoy that.
I do play other maps, I just got tired of playing Huge air dominating maps. Im not one for hopping in armor and trying to get points the easy way. and I am no pilot so jets are out of the deal as well. I just like ground pounding. Nothing wrong with that.

Other maps ive ground pounded on and still got ok numbers on.

Kubra Dam : 122 points of ground pounding and flag capping no helo work or armor needed.

Songhua Stalemate: another huge map that is mostly armor and air, 122 points just using a buggy to ground pound and cap.

Dragon Valley,Mashtuur City,Gulf of Oman and Wake Island over 100+ just ground pounding. I just choose not to use the easy tools to gain fast points.

I know there are some killer pilots out there, Acer was one of them and a few others ive played with but i leave the jets to the pro's . Ground pounding is were all the action is at.

Messiah
VeteranX
Old
14 - 02-02-2007, 16:05
Sup Hypno

Lethal_Ranger
Veteran++
Old
15 - 02-04-2007, 23:58
I play 24/7 maps only just because the load times in BF2 are craaazy.

I used to play Kark, a LOT. Not an armor whore, SL with my mic going deep into enemy lines and having squaddies spawn in.

Then I decided that was getting boring and switched to helos.

I've varied a lot in BF2, but the load times finally got to me, along with the lack of interest (everyone left for 2142) so I quit.

It's still installed and waiting for me, I just can't bring myself to delete it...

Eidelon
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 02-05-2007, 01:44
play a lil sf every now and then but most of my time is spent on POE

had a great round yesterday 177pts and gold medic for vanilla and sf only to find out after word that I was playing on an unranked server

EPIK
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 02-18-2007, 12:48
<----

HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 02-19-2007, 07:13
lol o got a free copy of BF2142 with a purchase on newegg. I tossed it on the shelf, maybe one day when im bored with BF2 ill install. Yeah thats one reason too, like Lethal_Ranger said about24/7 maps....load times are nice and quick.

BEAST420
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 02-20-2007, 16:18
Quote:
lol o got a free copy of BF2142 with a purchase on newegg. I tossed it on the shelf, maybe one day when im bored with BF2 ill install. Yeah thats one reason too, like Lethal_Ranger said about24/7 maps....load times are nice and quick.
You can send it to me and I will let you know if you should play it or not

HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 02-21-2007, 10:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST420 View Post
You can send it to me and I will let you know if you should play it or not
maybe i will cause with crysis around the corner i will be done with the bf series. cant wait...release date is said to be in june or july.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Battlefield Whatever
Reload this Page I was the best at this game

Social Website Bullshit