brakums
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
21 - 06-07-2006, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk
the A10 is sluggish and the gun is disappointing
It's supposed to be sluggish, but the gun certainly isn't supposed to be weak as ****.

Sponsored Links
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 06-08-2006, 21:31
I bought it last night. It is pretty decent. If you can't get into a vehicle though you are pretty much useless. The maps are so big it makes AT hard. Nobody stays in one spot long enough for you to get enough shots off at them.

You really can't go wrong for $10 though.

Darmok & Jalad
VeteranX
Old
23 - 06-22-2006, 05:53
i think AF highlights all the flaws currently found in bf2

i regret buying it

doog101
Veteran++
Old
24 - 06-23-2006, 11:38
eh EA has gotten enough money out of me, for SF and BF2, not that much changed besides the maps, unless i get really bored and cannot find another way to remedy it i probably wont buy the boosters, bf2 doesn't really impress me with how laggy the servers are and how the hit counting works, like shooting someone in the chest 3 times with an autoshotgun won't kill them and sometimes if you do manage to kill them, as they already should be dead they shoot back at you.

Legend
VeteranX
Old
25 - 05-13-2007, 13:23
I'm a bit confused about this whole expansion thing, having not played BF2 since a month or so before they came out and am now wanting to play it again (especially since it still has roughly double the players of 2142).

I've not been able to get a clear answer on this from reading sites: If somebody has the expansion or booster packs, does that mean they can use their new weapons in normal BF2 on normal servers? Or do they have to restrict themselves to booster/expansion-only servers?

What I don't want it some mother ****er going around with a superb weapon or something in normal BF2 that I can't get. And if they could get special vehicles too, well that'd totally make me buy the boosters.

If they affect normal BF2 in no way whatsoever I'll just **** them off as I'd assume more people play normal BF2 than the boosters.

F [a] C E
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 05-14-2007, 14:48
last i played there weren't too many expansion maps rotated on pubs. so you shouldn't have a problem finding a place to play at least.

as for unlocks, yeah you need the expansion to unlock em. and they should work on the vast majority of servers.

afaik vehicles are only map assets, so if you have access to the map you have access to the vehicle.

HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 05-15-2007, 12:45
I have it and only played enough hours to get the ribbon, We once went 5 AT and 1 support on one server and there tanks never mad it out of there base. We even shot down a few little birds and A-10's.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Battlefield Whatever
Reload this Page Armored Fury is out

Social Website Bullshit