Musashi's Passion starts some fun

wait I won't get excommunicated if I come here will I
I attend bi-annually, and being banned from church might be a problem come next christmas

Colosus said:
Oh don't even try and get high and mighty. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if other christian groups joined the crusade.

Someone needs their sarcasm detector checked.

apparently, I do. upon further reading my original comment wasnt as "zing" as i intended it to be :p

w/e, I can see why they would be offended. I dont see why you're getting all high and mighty on them, all they did was complain to you, I dont see any threats in there, unless you consider more complaints a threat.

Mangan said:
Does anybody have the link to the Photoshop Jesus thread? I've lost it and can't find it again.

Yeah, if this guys writes back, give him access to that thread, Col. :lol:

Chic0 said:
Someone needs their sarcasm detector checked.

apparently, I do. upon further reading my original comment wasnt as "zing" as i intended it to be :p

w/e, I can see why they would be offended. I dont see why you're getting all high and mighty on them, all they did was complain to you, I dont see any threats in there, unless you consider more complaints a threat.
I'm not high and mighty in the least. I simply informed him what I think of his opinion. I look forward to more complaints, they make my day go faster.

Chic0 said:

Fucking buzz kill. WTF ass!

And furthermore, I guess being religious these days automatically makes you an asshole, because I KNOW you get various threats and complaints Col, just like other big forums (Somethingawful). This was just plain as tame as they come, no legal threat, no nothing except that they were offended by it and complained to you, as the owner of the domain name. Its not like Musashi has a contact form up. Honestly, this is just more of internet religion bashing at its worst.

But if it makes you feel like a big man to put that churchy in his place, you do that. Why YOU would need to feel like a big man is beyond me, but hey..

Chic0 said:
And furthermore, I guess being religious these days automatically makes you an asshole, because I KNOW you get various threats and complaints Col, just like other big forums (Somethingawful). This was just plain as tame as they come, no legal threat, no nothing except that they were offended by it and complained to you.

But if it makes you feel like a big man to put that churchy in his place, you do that. Why YOU would need to feel like a big man is beyond me, but hey..

OMG seriously. Lighten up a bit there, satan.

Chic0 said:
And furthermore, I guess being religious these days automatically makes you an asshole, because I KNOW you get various threats and complaints Col, just like other big forums (Somethingawful). This was just plain as tame as they come, no legal threat, no nothing except that they were offended by it and complained to you, as the owner of the domain name. Its not like Musashi has a contact form up. Honestly, this is just more of internet religion bashing at its worst.

Because inside, I'm as small as they come...

(I haven't had any real complaints in a long time so this was kinda fun)

Sorry for pointing out the bullshit of this situation guys :rolleyes:

I honestly beileve Col was doing this in good fun but really this is one of the most rude things ever, and would have been more appropriate in one of the various legal threats we've had, not from a priest who just complained about a flash that is, as we all know (and for good reason) offensive to most christians.

Back