TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ctrlk1.jpg

Just do it..

Rich dated LoD for a while, she claimed she was 23

They had sex who knows how many times...

They broke up because she moved to AZ

Rich finds out that in fact she was only 16 at the time they had sex... (rich was 18 at the time)

LoD is a chronic and compulsive liar

LoD lead on a bunch of guys from TW (CoolGuy, Mitsu, few others)

LoD is a slut

LoD is a liar

LoD is a slut

dude rich, if i dont see these naked pictures, i am going to disown you as a brother.

I remember LOD telling me and Midnj she lived in AZ and she was hanging out with victoria secret models.

That was a good one.

After that neither him nor i ever talked to her again.

Now shes in chicago? I dont get it.

I have no idea what to believe.

It's just funny that terra kept posting updates of him and LoD for a while as if ppl actually cared. Everyone knows LoD is full of shit, except for retards that keep falling over her over the internet (aka Terra). Then he acts surprised when shit starts to smell like...shit.

This is why middy is the only smart one and least desperate among all of you. He didn't get fooled by her bullshit, told her to gtfo, because she is/seems a bit psychotic. ;)

Jeebus, what a mess! This girl needs help quick! That really sucks that she did that to you CG, what a bitch..

AdreNaLiNe said:
This is why middy is the only smart one and least desperate among all of you. He didn't get fooled by her bullshit, told her to gtfo, because she is/seems a bit psychotic. ;)

telling her id call the cops if she ever came near my state was a good call eh? ;)

TerraForce said:
kura, rachael never have and never will use the name "ladyofdarkness" on irc because it was not registered when you supposily had that convo and now i linked it to mine incase someone tries something that dumb again. lod has always used the nick "lady" and "rach."

putrid, me and her were broken up already by then, hence why i called her a bitch :) sorry i couldnt tell ya sooner.

puncho, i'm not crying/bitching. if you read the fucking thread you'll know that im merely informing you guys of her compulsive lying and seduction so no one else will fall victim to her (unt, inf, midnj, coolguy, riddle, me -but i actually had a REAL LIFE relationship).

yankee, duh i wrapped it ;p you taught me well at uva.

chicagoans, yes i want to have a cubs party if they make it to the ws.

whoa there rich ;p ask her about how she duped me :lol:

dont include me in the 'duped' list.. it took me all of 3-4 aim convos for me to know she was either young or crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back