J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

Geck0 said:
So were you a blubberbutt or is this just shit?

The general thread of occurances is the same, but were you a fag about it and are now trying to spin? Or is he the spin doctor?

I doubt we'll ever know, but one thing is fact:

Nobody got hit by nobody. I'm betting you blubbered over each other and then had mansex. It's the only logical conclusion.

No spinning on my end. Don't need to. Look at the pictures he posted. I'm trying hard not to laugh in his face. Read my story and then read his. It's pretty apparent who is doing the spinning. Look at my reputation here, in three years I've never steered anyone wrong, lied, etc. Now look at his rep, the forum he runs, his actions, etc. All the conversation in the car is entirely made up. Only word out of my mouth was "Yep" and then I shut up and let him vent. If things were going to get violent I didn't want any chance that someone could say I egged him on.

Pubknight said:
But what would a restraining order really accomplish?
That F4$ guy can't come near him?
F4$ isn't likely to do that again anyways.

This will die here unless nspectre does something to up the ante.

That's the card I'm playing. He's had his chance to vent and bandaid his ego. It stops here or else he ups the ante. If he ups the ante, I have a much better hand than he does.

Moker said:
well spec,

you know the sd crew has ur back.

:heart: :wave:

He took it further and no one is going to retaliate.

This is between nSpectre and Jeremy. I believe nSpectre knows exactly what to do and has a fine head on his shoulders to react with the proper means.

Do not invade, do not antagonize and do not hack. Just leave it alone.

I'm sorry this happened to you nSpectre, he is truly a sick individual and one of these days his antics are going to get him in serious trouble.

I just got home so I am sorry for the lateness in my reply.

If things come to the worst (IE, you're having troubles around you, etc.), NSPECTRE, you can always come stay with me for a while.
I seriously doubt they would, because we all recognize a pansy when we hear of one, but if this guy decides to try to take this farther, then the offer is there.
I just really hope you're right, and this is the end of everything.

As an alternative, you could give him my name and address, and say I really did it. I haven't been in a good fight in a month.

I have no clue how someone could let himself get so owned, and have his life turned upside down so badly by a picture of goatse on a card. Holy shit. As Colosus said, a sick pathetic (and ungodly stupid) individual.

i would just liket o point out that given the same circumstances, it can safely be inferred that glare would have backed down

Colosus said:
He took it further and no one is going to retaliate.

This is between nSpectre and Jeremy. I believe nSpectre knows exactly what to do and has a fine head on his shoulders to react with the proper means.

Do not invade, do not antagonize and do not hack. Just leave it alone.

I'm sorry this happened to you nSpectre, he is truly a sick individual and one of these days his antics are going to get him in serious trouble.

I just got home so I am sorry for the lateness in my reply.

I was just going to say we could do the neighborly thing and we could all write him a 'We care' form letter letting him know stalking is not the answer, he needs to move on with his life, and recommending several good therapists in his area. A friendly way of letting him know we care about his well being and think he is going aobut this whole thing the wrong way.

Inquisitor[Inq] said:
I was just going to say we could do the neighborly thing and we could all write him a 'We care' form letter letting him know stalking is not the answer, he needs to move on with his life, and recommending several good therapists in his area. A friendly way of letting him know we care about his well being and think he is going aobut this whole thing the wrong way.

great idea!! Let's write the letter, then use it as gift wrap on a worth while present..like oh say.. a brick! And have Randy Johnson deliver it through his front window!

Back