I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I'm fucking obvious, but wouldn't it have made more sense to go, oh, maybe, #TSUNAMI, SINCE HE'S IN TSUNAMI?

Or you could find some balls and just pm him.

I worked a double shift tonight and have to work in a few hrs. I`m off to bed but will be back in the best IRC channel tomorrow night. /join #HT:D where DooM! keeps things alive.:D

sorry for all the smilies but i`m giddy without sleep.

^BuGs^, you simply misunderstand people on the forum such as fraggle and myself.

While we'll admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that we are nay-sayers and hatchet men in the fight against violence. We pride ourselves in taking a punch and we'll gladly take another, because we choose to live our lives in the company of Gandhi and King. Our concerns our global. We reject absolutely revenge, agression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method.. is love.

We love you, ^BuGs^.

Bugs, I don't know anything about you and I don't like or dislike you so you can consider this a neutral opinion.

Maybe the way you interact with people on the net shouldn't be any different than the way you do in person Bugs. Too many people use the anonymity of the net as an excuse to not treat people like actual people. IF you are a great guy like you say, I'm sure it'll come through in your posts if you just be yourself.
I know the ability to become another person on the net is what attracts a lot of people to it but I really disagree with that view. I think it's unhealthy. Here you have an outlet to the world which has become the easiest way EVER to find and communicate with people like yourself. Using it to develope another personality just encourages you to supress who you REALLY are. What's more is that often times the internet personality is extremely immature, hostile, dumb, and evidently homophobic.
The only way to achieve happiness is to be comforatable with yourself regardless of what anyone says. No matter how alone a person might feel, there are a ton of people out there that are feeling the EXACT same thing. People are really not all that different.

I'm tired

Uhh, not that anyone cares, but then again i do not care whether anyone cares, that i care ... Uhh.. screw that.
Anyway - i always found Bugs to be a nice guy. Bugs = good.

P.S. I think it's almost 3 am and i still only have about 70 percent of my homework done. Finals week sucks worse than anything that has ever sucked before.

FINALS! AAARGH!!

It is 5:59 in the morning, and I am still working on my Final Speech, which I have to give at 8:00 this morning. Aaaagh.

Oh, btw, I have to agree. We are only commenting on this post because there is nothing else to comment on. /me goes back to homework.

Work rules.
80 percent done ...
i am starting to see things. I think i just smoked my last cigarette too. My partner sleeps on the foosball table.

Hey that's kinda like haiku. Everybody now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back