:o

Sponsored Links
eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 08-05-2002, 13:04
Quote:
Originally posted by WiLd_FiRe
also - cheater if you really want this thread to be deleted. Just tell old skul to go beat the living **** out of her again until she deletes :]
LMAO

SuperMegaCheese
VeteranX
Old
183 - 08-05-2002, 13:04
Very strange,
I dont know who to believe.
This whole "brain damage" thing is straight off a soap opera, along with the brother storyline.
I think it will turn out that cheater was really impersonating old_skull while groover was in the hospital and drugged her to break up the wedding.

ToV VendettA
VeteranXV
Old
184 - 08-05-2002, 13:04
thread running out of gas.

TySoft
VeteranX
Old
185 - 08-05-2002, 13:04

WarMachine
VeteranX
Old
186 - 08-05-2002, 13:04
Quote:
Originally posted by Gwaihir

not entirely, if you were involved I would believe the girl becasue we all know that ultraconservative religious types are much more prone to beating their significant others as well as having suppresed bisexual tendancies.
ns

and this thread is slowing tribalwar

Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
187 - 08-05-2002, 13:04
Quote:
OMG! I missed that! Sorry. This is so pathetic....I'm starting to laugh again now. At first I paniced and wanted her banned....now I can see that no one takes her seriously. She's actually a nice person. Just kinda confused and pretty angry. I'm curious why she posted and then didn't come back to revel in the outpouring of sympathy.

Cheater
If there's no truth in it, why did you panic?

First you confirm.. then deny?

verve
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 08-05-2002, 13:05
**** THAT 188

Gwaihir
VeteranXX
Old
189 - 08-05-2002, 13:05
Quote:
Originally posted by ToV VendettA
thread running out of gas.
we need another groover or an old_skul post to continue. Come on I thought today might be exciting on the forums.

GammA
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 08-05-2002, 13:05
Quote:
Originally posted by Polaris
i am struck by the overwhelming feeling that this is really none of our ****ing business.
If it's true, it sounded like she wanted us to know..

nurp
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 08-05-2002, 13:05
this thread should not continue unless, old_skul or groover post

ToV VendettA
VeteranXV
Old
192 - 08-05-2002, 13:05

187eagle
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 08-05-2002, 13:05
How can you believe a *gasp* woman orbital? After all arent they all liars and *****es ect...?

F|burt|C
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 08-05-2002, 13:07
Well what can I say...

Orbital, weird to say this, but I agree with you 100% here. It doesn't matter who the **** someone is, just because you know them to be nice doesn't mean you know how they are when they aren't with their friends.

Now on one hand, we have a women who seems to be genuine but also had brain damage.

Secondly, we have a brother to protect his brother's name.

Now. First of all I don't believe the brain damage thing. Sure, maybe if she had serious brain damage she would imagine her boyfriend doing evil things, but I doubt posting on TW would be the first thing that came to her mind.

BUT, brain damage is brain damage, and how can we know. Grover OR old skul haven't posted yet, so I don't know what to believe.

ToV VendettA
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 08-05-2002, 13:07
Ok let's get this all in one thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheater
It's all true from birth he was violent. Biting the knees of everyone that was "bigger". I hated him and tried to keep him in a closet. But as he grew he broke out. He killed my favorite hampsters and broke all my toys. The nurses in the hospital had warned us...."he's bad to the bone" they said. And so now it all comes out from his angelic girlfriend who he had arrested a month ago due to her violent outbursts in the house. All she did was Break a door, try to run him over with a car, key his porsche, leave scars on his belly from her nails, and then assult the police when they showed up. Too bad he bailed you out....*****

Cheater

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 08-05-2002, 13:07
Quote:
Originally posted by Gwaihir

not entirely, if you were involved I would believe the girl becasue we all know that ultraconservative religious types are much more prone to beating their significant others as well as having suppresed bisexual tendancies.
Ya because anyone who thinks being Gay is sick is obviously a laitant homosexual right? that argument is so flawed, but then why the **** are you insulting me? It is like you people want to make this thread into an Orbital bashing thing. I swear it is just a muscle reflex with you people now....Seriously though, I have read some of the things that Old_Skul says and it leads me to believe that he isn't exactly the nicest guy around. It is a possibility that it is true, and why exactly does she want to get revenge? Why did he break up with her? If she broke up with him, why would she need to get revenge? Obviously there is more to this story than what Cheater says. He is trying to protect Old_Skul because he is family. It is a reflex, you even heard him say he panicked but then thought "they will think she is nuts anyways. I will just play it off as brain damage."

That is a possibility.

Disciple
VeteranX
Old
197 - 08-05-2002, 13:08
I'm gonna go take a ****.

MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
198 - 08-05-2002, 13:08
w00t for old_skul here you go bro, got you this.

Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 08-05-2002, 13:08

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
200 - 08-05-2002, 13:08
well

we are lacking posts of parties actually involved

so lets just speculate