so [BRASSTAX] is officially ****ING INSANE. by Ender - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page so [BRASSTAX] is officially ****ING INSANE.
Page 5 of 6
qcksilver316
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 08-08-2008, 01:42
that looks awesome

Sponsored Links
-=ROOSTER=-
VeteranX
Old
82 - 08-08-2008, 01:56
herpes

Ender
ValtreX
Old
83 - 08-08-2008, 04:49
brasstax I never said I hated you bro.

Just thought it was weird you followed me in every thread. Never made that "stardom" before. It's kind of neat.

But go on believing you some how penetrated my "thin" skin through the computer webz. I understand, if you know.... owning 10 different guns didn't already make you feel "man" enough.

edit: I think I am going to keep this persona on tribalwar. it's just too much fun.

Last edited by Ender; 08-08-2008 at 04:51..
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 08-08-2008, 05:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Just thought it was weird you followed me in every thread. Never made that "stardom" before. It's kind of neat.

But go on believing you some how penetrated my "thin" skin through the computer webz. I understand, if you know.... owning 10 different guns didn't already make you feel "man" enough.

edit: I think I am going to keep this persona on tribalwar. it's just too much fun.
we'll see you on the road scagg!! we'll see you on the road like we saw the night rider

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 08-08-2008, 05:11
brasstax, how much did that 1911 cost you?

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 08-08-2008, 05:21
Brasstax

Ender this backfired on you huge just admit it and move on.

As for you keeping your so called "Troll" persona, you don't have the skin or the balls to be any good at it so just give it up. You come off exactly like Durak when you try and honestly I can't think of anything with a higher gay content than that.

Jagonath
VeteranX
Old
87 - 08-08-2008, 05:58
Brasstax will photoshop yo ass to the wall. Right to the wall!

Last edited by Jagonath; 08-08-2008 at 06:30..
inkja
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 08-08-2008, 06:33
I do find it a bit weird when people have **** loads of guns yet live in a hell hole.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 08-08-2008, 07:01
Airsoft much?

Nail Bomb
Banned
Contributor
Old
90 - 08-08-2008, 08:43
how the hell do you guys know where he lives or what it looks like?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 08-08-2008, 12:00
Quote:

I could care less whether you hate me or not. Also, you are acting like I follow you around. Not so. I read a lot of threads. So, when I see someone in a thread that has some sort of mini TW meme thing going on and I will post a pic or make a joke. Wooooo. Sounds like almost everyone else on TW.

Here are the facts:

1) You posted a thread about having herpes. Everyone is giving you ****.
2) I posted some images and stuff that got under your skin.
3) You singled me out and are trying to make it sound like I am following you around on TW like you are special when I post about lots of people.
4) You went outside of TW to try to find out more about me rather than looking at all the stupid **** I post and doing something creative with that.
5) You decided to try and start attacking me about being less popular than you and that your threads were better than mine.
6) You decided to plead your case to TW by saying that I was insane due to the fact I have some guns. This backfired on you because a lot of people on TW have guns.

So, get over it. If you are going to post **** like "I have herpes" then you are going to get tagged with that. It's happened a million times. I still get "wildebeasted" in some of my threads. That said, I would rather get wildebeasted than herped but hey - you decided to post that story - not me.

Seriously - don't get flattered about me posting herpes references when I see you post. That's the kind of **** I have done on TW for years. It just so happens that your number came up when you told everyone you have herpes. If you don't like it - blame yourself. What else can I say?

BlankEmail
VeteranXV
Old
92 - 08-08-2008, 12:17
Quote:

you make this thread about how he is following YOU around when your the one posting about him, and somehow you know what his comcast account is? HYPOCRITE! and ****ing creepy.

Rooster!
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 08-08-2008, 12:28
So the jist of this thread is that Ender has herpes correct?

Reverend Zero
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 08-08-2008, 12:30
LogRoller:

While Bushmaster may have been pretty much the only big boy in AR-15 manufacturing a few years ago, the industry has ramped up and there are a lot more companies out there who make a better product for the same amount of money, or cheaper. Bushmaster, DPMS, and Del-ton are considered low-tier ARs by most, lots of have attested to just overall poor quality control of their stuff.

You should check out AR's from:

Rock River Arms
LMT
Stag Arms
CMMG
Noveske (if you have a lot of money)

Buying from these brands pretty much guarantees a quality product that you won't have headaches with. If you're feeling a bit more adventurous, you can build your own AR from the ground up. This is much more fun in my opinion, gives you the most control on what is on your rifle, but takes some patience and free time when you're assembling the lower receiver. Though you really don't save any money this way. Just a fun learning experience in my opinion.

Also: Brasstax, do you really work for LaRue? Hook me up with one of those lower receivers I hear you guys are making. :3

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 08-08-2008, 12:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Zero View Post
Also: Brasstax, do you really work for LaRue? Hook me up with one of those lower receivers I hear you guys are making. :3
Sorry. Wish I did, though. They make some great stuff and I bet they get to go "testing" quite a bit.

Nefilim
VeteranX
Old
96 - 08-08-2008, 12:40
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES
HERPES

Fireman X
VeteranX
Old
97 - 08-08-2008, 12:45
Things I learned from this thread:

Ender has herpes
Ender hates people who spray paint on his place of employment (elementary school IT)
Ender is a ****ty troll
Brasstax is funny and has sweet guns (and a knife to complete the set)

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 08-08-2008, 12:51
ender you aren't trolling fyi

nobody ever actually argues with you about anything

they just call you a dumb retard

if you enjoy being called a dumb retard then continue on

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 08-08-2008, 12:54
hawaii lost ender has herpes ron paul sucks

i just shattered his world

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 08-08-2008, 12:55
I'm ****ing insane and I don't even own a gun....

Though I must say, I have nothing against gun owners, but why would purchase weapons such as those unless you were planning on playing counterstrike irl?

Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page so [BRASSTAX] is officially ****ING INSANE.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.herpes infested thread , ender has herpes , ender stalks brasstax , ender's gf cheated = herp , enders got fucking herpes , herpes... forever , nasty crusty herp penis , valtrex , zovirax