So....i just picked this up....

You left out the fact that he lied and said he bought it. I mean that's probably the number 1 :lol: fact about this dumpster fire. The dude just keeps swinging for the fences though, gotta respect the game.

Technically i had bought it. I had sent a check. I cancelled the check.

If you think 'swinging for the fences' is a 15 year old caddy, you might want to raise your standards. I wasn't buying it because it was a caddy, i was buying it to gut the drive train out of it for a project. The rest I couldn't care less. The drivetrain and all the wiring/brackets that go with it are worth more than 2k. but with 130k+, i'd have to rebuild it just to be sure, and that would have ended up being a little more than i wanted to put into it when i can find an LS motor for $500-$700.

were u going to put the drivetrain in the pickup truck u imaginarily purchased a while back

lol tele nailed it then

Z8dY5fr.jpg

do u think ur going to find a junkyard ls motor with less than 180 thousand miles

yeah, they aren't that hard to find. best bet is usually a wrecked silverado. The big deal isnt finding a low mileage ls motor, its finding on complete. you can get the 'complete' motor for like $1k or so. But with a wrecked car, you can get the computer and harness which cost about another 1k if you try to buy it

Just look for some dude with bubonic lung plague and pick your moment. Maybe after a wheezing fit or something ;)

If you think 'swinging for the fences' is a 15 year old caddy, you might want to raise your standards. I wasn't buying it because it was a caddy, i was buying it to gut the drive train out of it for a project. The rest I couldn't care less. The drivetrain and all the wiring/brackets that go with it are worth more than 2k. but with 130k+, i'd have to rebuild it just to be sure, and that would have ended up being a little more than i wanted to put into it when i can find an LS motor for $500-$700.
lol

so you bragged about how clean it was with the plan being you were going to part it out?? Ok man just take the hit like a man and move on you are just making this more sad lol.

i like that a dood was willing to take a personal check from an anonymous person on the internet in exchange for the car he was selling

not enuff ppl w/ that lvl of trust in this world u kno

The best bit of all of this is that America still uses checks. Dud you fax it to him?

Back