wat is best show of all time breaking bad or the wire

wat best show all time he he

• Total voters
idk, neither took place in chicago, IL. Did either star JA888 K088? Serial Rapist? Man that character was the best. always serial raping bitches.

I've watched all but the last season of "The Wire" and it comes in just under Breaking Bad as being my favorite.

Season 3 & 4 of the Wire were great. I didn't care as much for Season 1 and hated Season 2.

season 2 of wire gets a bad rap it starts slow ends good

season 4 of wire probably most epic season of any show ever

votin wire b/c it has the most to say about society

oz is still absolutely the best in its (rather intangible and indefinable) class tho, which is separate from the one the wire is in

I don't get the hate for season 2 of The Wire, it was pretty damn good it just starts off so different from where season 1 was and takes a couple episodes to get going.

I just think the consistency of The Wire start to finish was amazing and covered such a variety of complex issues.

Peak Breaking Bad was the best TV can be though, so it isn't an easy choice.

idk, neither took place in chicago, IL. Did either star JA888 K088? Serial Rapist? Man that character was the best. always serial raping bitches.

true detective is the correct answer

true detective peaks midway through season and has a horrid crammed up ending, the green paint? cmon man after he spent years researching it

even fargo ended up being better its like they need to close the entire overblown myster in one episode

i talked up true detective a lot and it let me down at the end plus its only a super short 1 season

its not going to cut it sorry mayn

I don't get the hate for season 2 of The Wire, it was pretty damn good it just starts off so different from where season 1 was and takes a couple episodes to get going.

I just think the consistency of The Wire start to finish was amazing and covered such a variety of complex issues.

Peak Breaking Bad was the best TV can be though, so it isn't an easy choice.

i guess people just prefer to look at the exotic gangbangers than the slow and steady decline of white working class mentality

i loved season two though i think it's up there with 1 2 3 and 4

season two was good people just have short attention spans and need constant action it started slow and had a good ending

srsly tho i cant recommend the hbo companion guidebook enough

the expectation is of course that it's utterly worthless but holy fuck is it worth it

episode guides are nice but the amount of background material and rationale is awesome

also an [strike]essay[/strike] interview w/ david simon by nick hornby or some shit for you hipsters

Last edited:
Back