[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm good.

18 Saudi citizens detained in connection with murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi: Report - ABC News

On Friday evening, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham – a key ally of President Donald Trump – posted a tweet registering his skepticism of the Saudi government’s latest account of what happened to Khashoggi.

“To say that I am skeptical of the new Saudi narrative about Mr. Khashoggi is an understatement. First we were told Mr. Khashoggi supposedly left the consulate and there was blanket denial of any Saudi involvement. Now, a fight breaks out and he’s killed in the consulate, all without knowledge of Crown Prince.”

This si what happens if dems/left/faggots win. We have to fight the dems of we will get bleached nuts.

Why do people think this 'manspreading' video is a Kremlin hoax? - BBC News

_103929935_anna4.png

That is bleach.. she is trying to get the red white and blue off his balls

We got to stop him

Rupert Everett warns of a future with “Ivanka Trump put into the White House” | Salon.com

The actor portraying Oscar Wilde tells Salon, “We could be moving towards a new right wing dictatorship in America”

"Also, it gives us a new lens through which to address the problems that we have for the future, which are considerable, because we could be moving towards a new right wing dictatorship in America," he added. "You never know: in eight years time, there will be Ivanka Trump put into the White House. Everyone has to be vigilant — but, I think, vigilant in an empowered way. I believe that we have the weight of history on our side."

Saudi punished the bad guys.. case closed

Case is far from closed.

Your boy is in bed with them, and is looking at prison once mid-terms are over.
Nobody has been punished, that's like you saying the Saudis that completed 9/11 were punished. You're an idiot.

Should we disregard two countries territorial sovereignty and send in some 'judicial advisors' with a large m1a1 Abrams security force to ensure 1 guy gets justice?

Van please explain to me why we should world police this and threaten ours and the world economy particularly given destabilizing saudi Arabia would also allow Iranian backed houthis control of the red sea meaning both the Persian gulf and red sea vulnerable to blockade by one nation via ground based chinese/iranian anti-ship missiles?

This new crown prince has been sold as a reformer which by middle East standards means he's gonna do shady shi5 but maybe a few less people will be stoned for witchcraft. 1 step in the right direction is good correct? This guy is a journalist who fights against this. Why do you care for him when you have made it made unequivocally clear you're fine with rightwingers getting assaulted. Maybe the new crown prince was simply bashing the fascists like the hashtags told him too?

I've never liked defending saudis as what van said about the 9/11 perpetrators is very true. Unfortunately we are an oil based economy and must always play ball with their backwards asses which is whybive always been pro renewable technologies - free us from needing to deal with those camel jockeys.

However this new prince is anti wahabism and purged a large amount of the royal family and close advisors. There is a photo with him in a group of about 20 of them and interestingly all of them were in jail or dead the next year. It's some cutthroat real politik shit that goes against naive idealistic liberalism. This one dude is a step up from the previous regime and while he ain't perfect if one can't tell how manufactured this is I don't know what to say. Those guys in jail or exile are fighting tooth and nail to get back and leverage poor idealists like vanster to put wahabism aka radical Islam back in power. While no one should condone this putting our cultural standards on this backwards nation will result in us hating 95%+ of that country as they simply do business far different.

Note however I do believe the majority who come over are some of the good ones who want peace and to work for ones keep but all it takes is a few percent to chant Mexican greatness and kill Whitey and I'm inclined to believe just shut the faucet off as it's not worth it.

Interesting up until this part. I disagree that the best or even the okay are what is coming over from Mexico. There is a very definite social structure in Mexico and we are receiving the United States is receiving their low end population I guess you could guess the race . The ones who are making it who are intelligent doing well in Mexico are staying there. What you're seeing coming over to the United States are the desperate ones. The one that need our help the ones that need the freebies that they can't get in their own country. The type of work they're willing to do here they would get nothing for in Mexico. The type of work most responsible Mexicans who make it in Mexico wouldn't take on.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/radiolab-18894587/episode/infective-heredity-29876065?cmp=android_share

Last edited:
pussyass oldnativecuckfuk fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

Flipp :nuts: truly is mentally challenged.

He gets a fixation on someone and he won't let go.
But the worst part of it is that his posting is not coherent
and has no substance to it. :banging:

Case is far from closed.

Your boy is in bed with them, and is looking at prison once mid-terms are over.
Nobody has been punished, that's like you saying the Saudis that completed 9/11 were punished. You're an idiot.

Oh, it's prison after midterms now. :rolleyes: Keep trying. I'm sure you'll get him one of these days.

I suppose you're still expecting that "blue wave" to happen next month. :lol:

Interesting up until this part. I disagree that the best or even the okay are what is coming over from Mexico. There is a very definite social structure in Mexico and we are receiving the United States is receiving their low end population I guess you could guess the race . The ones who are making it who are intelligent doing well in Mexico are staying there.

What you're seeing coming over to the United States are the desperate ones. The one that need our help the ones that need the freebies that they can't get in their own country.

The type of work they're willing to do here they would get
nothing for in Mexico.
The type of work most responsible Mexicans who make it in Mexico wouldn't take on.

Someone has to do the agricultural work.
Someone has to do the Slaughterhouse type of work.
WE have a pop. of 380 milllion?
There are a bunch of them unemployed. Getting obese on Food Stamps.

There are job slots in that type of work that doesn't require physical or manual dexterity. But, sigh, that would require freeloaders to leave the house to work. In truth americans given a choice don't wanna work.

Trump Killed khashoggi, suck it WP

Castro slammed for ‘slanderous lie’ after suggesting Jared Kushner may have orchestrated Khashoggi murder

The White House on Friday slammed Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-Texas, he claimed that President Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, may have orchestrated the brutal killing of Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi -- a claim he walked back later.

The 44-year-old told CNN that the Trump adviser and "U.S. intelligence" could have passed around a so-called “enemies list” that was viewed by Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Poppy Harlow, the anchor, challenged Castro, saying the network had no knowledge of the "reporting" he cited. But he responded that he's seen "reporting to that effect."

Sarah Sanders, the White House press secretary, took to Twitter to call out the congressman for presenting the allegations "without a shred of proof." She said it was reprehensible for Castro to cite an article that was "completely debunked."

Castro, the former mayor of San Antonio, is seen as a potential Democratic presidential candidate. He took to Twitter later in an attempt to clarify his comments. He said he did not intend to accuse Kushner of "orchestrating anything."

Back