[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Country people continue to feed themselves and run their communities, gov continues to run cities and infrastructure. Where's the front?

I didn't know the government was raising cattle and chickens and tending to fields and fields of corn and other vegetable products in the middle of the cities. That's a new one.

the problem is ur trying to think through this as though it's real and actually going to happen

What your problem is you fail to understand this type of scenario has been considered and well planned for a very long time. No real Patriot wants a civil war, but if if comes down to it the opposition gets completely blown the fuck out.

I didn't know the government was raising cattle and chickens and tending to fields and fields of corn and other vegetable products in the middle of the cities. That's a new one.
Industrial farming. How many armed men do they need to send to control an industrial farm which will likely have cooperative management?
I'm not arguing btw, just discussing you know...

I have tried to picture this scenario and it just makes me laugh. Cut off the soy supply, knock down a few cell towers, cut some fiber and they couldn't take it.

Some of the largest industrial farms are located in Southern Cali. You are a fool to think the Cartels don't snag those off the top. With Mil letting them, for a time, as a punishment for what the traitors caused.

yep the police and the military are going to side with the nutters who want to turn the country back into the dark ages

Industrial farming. How many armed men do they need to send to control an industrial farm which will likely have cooperative management?
I'm not arguing btw, just discussing you know...

I don't know too many farmers that are going to take kindly to a bunch of military people with weapons pointed at them and forcing them to do their bidding for the cities or else. :shrug:

the problem is ur trying to think through this as though it's real and actually going to happen

What makes you think it wouldn't?

Let me point something out to you. Do you know how everyone always bitches at trump about the whole 'there are good people on both sides' comment?

he's right there are both people on both sides. People think that there were just like 2 crowds there. The people that didn't want the civil war statue and white supremecists.

There were actually 5 groups there
1 local that wanted the statue
2 locals that didnt want statue
3. Antifa
4. White nationalist
5. A completely combat outfitted group made up of approximately 11 different militias. Probably about the strength of 1 company of military. The charlottesville police disappeared and had they really wanted to, the militia group could have laid waste to this entire crowd of retards that showed up with nothing more than sticks.

There are far more serious militias out in the nation than people realize. They aren't just fatboys that paintball on the weekends. Most of them are combat vets that train every day and have arms and munitions that far outclass anything the average cop has and in some cases rival the local national guard

yep the police and the military are going to side with the nutters who want to turn the country back into the dark ages

"Nutters" just want to be left alone and tend to their families. Leftist are tyrants who are wanting to start a civil war. Blessed is the darkness which brings forth the light.

I'd like to personally invite any militia and or group of militias to go to war with the federal govt

It's been done before. :shrug: I mean hell look what Vietnam did to our soldiers. Guerrilla warfare is a very difficult fight.

I don't know too many farmers that are going to take kindly to a bunch of military people with weapons pointed at them and forcing them to do their bidding for the cities or else. :shrug:
I imagine many would not choose to die right then and there when the military shows up...

There are far more serious militias out in the nation than people realize. They aren't just fatboys that paintball on the weekends. Most of them are combat vets that train every day and have arms and munitions that far outclass anything the average cop has and in some cases rival the local national guard

True story. While cool af they are armed to the fucking teeth and know how to use their arms. One of the many reasons we dont have to lock our doors or our cars here, nor why we don't have gangs here. They step back and let Law Enforcement handle things, but if LOE's don't the Militia guys clean things up all nice and neat.

Last edited:
very realistic scenario where Billy Bob n Tater manage to shut down the ports, trains, and airports and prevent the govt from trying to supply cities and of course farmers don't need to sell their produce or make money

very realistic to think moonbeam asher and milo can slap fight their way out of a confrontation or live without GMO free lattes.

No it won't happen but in the realm of war games, leftists would get torched

guerilla warfare only works if civilians support the insurgency

if you want to run your guerilla warfare against the govt out of the countryside go ahead I don't think anyone in the city would care

- where does a city get it's water?
- where does a city get it's produce?
- where does a city get it's meats?
- Where is electricity generated?
- Where is oil drilled/fracked?

would be very easy to draw people out of a city once they realize these things don't just materialize at Whole Foods and Trader Joes.

guerilla warfare only works if civilians support the insurgency

if you want to run your guerilla warfare against the govt out of the countryside go ahead I don't think anyone in the city would care

Hun, when all bets are off what civis think do not matter. I can tell you with 100% certainty the real Militias WILL take orders from POTUS and no one else.

EDIT: I was just corrected. POTUS and General Milley. (have over one of my buddies who is A-10 pilot and is member of Militia.)

Last edited:
- where does a city get it's water?
- where does a city get it's produce?
- where does a city get it's meats?
- Where is electricity generated?
- Where is oil drilled/fracked?

would be very easy to draw people out of a city once they realize these things don't just materialize at Whole Foods and Trader Joes.

That stuff comes from China these days bro

I only shop with Amazon & whole foods or directly order my stuff from China :flag:

Back