[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Obummer legacy destroyed. That lame duck will only be in future text books because of the color of his skin.

Obummer legacy destroyed. That lame duck will only be in future text books because of the color of his skin.

not quite yet. In Trump's second term I think some of Obama's sins are going to come back to haunt him.

We might even see Shitshooter's dream of a former president being charged with a crime come to pass

I mean, I have no one to blame but myself for getting into this fracas and spending time on it. I wanted to know what the inside of the cult looked like. I’m a very inquisitive person. I’ve never been able to understand how people can look at Donald Trump and think, “yes. I believe in this guy and I’ll ignore all his problems.” It’s morbidly fascinating. I’m walking amongst a sea of dead people, mentally gone.

I don’t know if you people will ever get the help you need but I just hope our country has enough voters to overcome the masses that you comprise.

bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif

It’s not fair that I’m being Impeached
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 14, 2019
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif

I'm just saying 2 more RBG's in the SCOTUS and this country looks like California for the far far future

if that is "rule of law" or "winning" then I don't know what to tell ya

Sotomayor is going bye bye and RGB is all but deceased. Say 2 more Trump SCOTUS picks securing SCOTUS for a generation if not more. Screenshot this.

sounds of the monkeys go round and round

I want to slap you booty and smear your lipstick in all the wrong ways that feel right. :kiss:

I mean, I have no one to blame but myself for getting into this fracas and spending time on it. I wanted to know what the inside of the cult looked like. I’m a very inquisitive person. I’ve never been able to understand how people can look at Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, or Bernie Sanders and think, “yes. I believe in this person and I’ll ignore all their problems.” It’s morbidly fascinating. I’m walking amongst a sea of dead people, mentally gone.

I don’t know if you people will ever get the help you need but I just hope our country has enough voters to overcome the masses that you comprise.

Last edited:
I mean, I have no one to blame but myself for getting into this fracas and spending time on it. I wanted to know what the inside of the cult looked like. I’m a very inquisitive person. I’ve never been able to understand how people can look at Barack Hussein Obama or Hillary Clinton and think, “yes. I believe in this person and I’ll ignore all their problems.” It’s morbidly fascinating. I’m walking amongst a sea of dead people, mentally gone.

I mean, I have no one to blame but myself for getting into this fracas and spending time on it. I wanted to know what the inside of the cult looked like. I’m a very inquisitive person. I’ve never been able to understand how people can look at Donald Trump and think, “yes. I believe in this guy and I’ll ignore all his problems.” It’s morbidly fascinating. I’m walking amongst a sea of dead people, mentally gone.

You are the cult. You are the minority.

Back