Official DNC Thread

卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐卐 HEIL HILLARY 卐卐卐������卐卐

michelle-obama-ape-chimpanze.jpg

Actual non edited picture of michelle obama

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

ALABAMA CAN'T COUNT

"60 votes, we cast 50 for Hillary and 9 for Bernie!"

"Uh, don't y'all have one more? I'll just count it as an abstention....."

The narrative that all cops are savage killers and that all young black men are aspiring scholars?

I hated Trump at the beginning of this election cycle, but leave it to the Liberals to alienate their hardcore hippie base and push independents away.

Does anyone really want to see 4 years of this shit? I mean Hillary is probably on a first name basis with every FBI agent in the bureau at this point.

I don't really care that much for Trump, but the fact that he incites leftards into frenzied, head-exploding rage, is enough to convince me that people have a reason to vote for him

Melissa-Click-672x372.jpg

eight years of mouth foaming belligerence i could handle

:popcorn:

they seem to suddenly have remembered they were running a convention for the UNITED STATES president and pulled some flags out of the broom closet.

nahh...now they want something

this is how it works for them

they want to divide the nation into us vs. them

99% vs. 1%

Haves vs. Have Nots

BLM...OWS....vs the MAN.....them pig cops

but then they suddenly need something, like money, protection, or to raise taxes, and suddenly "WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" again

Yesterday was illegals and criminals day at the DNCircus....flags had to be hidden not to prompt nationalistic tendencies

Today is disabled and dwarfs day

So the flags come flying back out.....because as AMERICANS they need our help

YOUR HELP!!!!! You filthy American

Whereas I would happily send them that guy from Japan as day care compensation

Mass stabbing in japan by houston - TribalWar Forums

that way everyone wins

Last edited:
I'm going to start expressing my opinions from now on with "you need to take a white male studies class," to people telling me about my privilege.

They are taking away signs from both Hillary and Bernie that don't meet the allowed dimensions. If you had seen the speeches last night, you would have seen hundreds of Bernie signs when he was talking.

They should get one of those airport luggage size thingies for the door to the convention. I am finding it quite humorous though that they've legislated sign dimensions.

with a sign saying that free speech either fits or it quits

maybe charge them $50 for more free speech if they should need it

but free fast pass for politicians and pundits

Back