[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

how did you know to go to the hospital the morning after being bitten? did it look like a hot dog by morning?

and when did the flesh eating bacteria kick in?

i'd like to know these things so i dont run to the ER the next time i get a zit

Hand was toyally swollen within 12 hours and i had a 106 fever. So I went to the ER. No brainer really. About 24 hours in my finger started to turn colors and started blistering really bad. (I assume that is when the bacteria kicked in :shrug: )

Man im glad I didndt get it anywhere near as bad

I got bit by one 2 years ago I think it was

But on the stomach, I had a giant giant bruise like looking though, skin started to act all wierd but I guess only like half of people are allergic to the bite and get it as bad as you did or something like that.

Im curious, what did you do in your house?

After I got mine me and my roomates unplugged everything in the house and let off 3 packs, 9 total, of those raid bug bombs.

We used them once a year before for a few years and never had bugs in our house, but this sob snuck in.

We couldnt go back inside for like a day though heh that shit smelled like poison for a few days, but for the last year we were there no bugs at all.

Last edited:
Wow, that's some ugly pics. Glad you'll end up alright. Brown recluse are native to Indiana. Considering the crawling I've done through spider webs under homes back when I did maintenance and later installing network cabling I'm glad I never have been bit.

Just got around to looking in the thread. I have to tell you, as far as spider bites go, that's a really good one.

my daughter is sitting next to me eating a chicken sandwich laughing ... do you think I've desensitized her too much with FPS?

we do hope you're ok

I'm telling you when it heals up and makes some weird looking scar tissue you'll be able to give people hte finger like no other. You can go, "Oh yeah? Well how about THIS!" and BAM! you got a scarred up, I-was-trying-to-poke-a-demon's-eye-out bird and they'll look at it in horror and think, "Holy shit I'm not messing with that guy he's got a demon finger!"

:rofl:

Back