Threads that should be in the HoF, but aren't by The Magical Zoo - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Threads that should be in the HoF, but aren't
Page 3 of 4
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 03-07-2018, 17:20
HK with the kuradex mod hax

Sponsored Links
The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 03-07-2018, 17:23
Quote:
A % in EVERYTHING in life. A % of people love to eat dirt...Suck's that happen. Mabye the approach was bad? Who knows. Defently when you do something random, you could get a random response. You could also get a good response. I guess that is what makes it so exciting and hard to do- you never know what will happen.

I ask out girls randomly if they strike me as WOW..When I went home I couldnt stop thinking about this girl and how cute she was. So I took action. Simple as that. She could have a boyfriend for all I know. All I know is what I did wont hurt anything. If she chooses to read my sweet little note and call me, SWEET. She doesn't want to, it doesn't matter life goes on.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 03-07-2018, 17:25
skillz words of wisdom

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 03-08-2018, 11:23
words to live by

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 03-08-2018, 11:28
"i **** anytthing thatmoves" - clu

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
46 - 03-08-2018, 12:07
kravyok and skillz have to be the dumbest functioning members of society

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 03-08-2018, 12:21
mor mod hax please those were good threads

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
48 - 03-08-2018, 17:03
Holy ****in ****, krayvok. What a poster he was. That's just one (great) example of how ****ing dumb he was. I loved that he backed it up by saying "I'm ****ing a retard"

Last edited by SirBatesAlot; 03-09-2018 at 12:36..
The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 03-08-2018, 19:45
I would like to see the best Tribes demo.. by SharpShooter - TribalWar Forums

Quote:
HT vs NuTz - Rollercoaster - TWL 02/28/01

This demo features how Bionic killed Tribes.

My memory is probably a bit off. Plus my words don't give justice to how great this battle was.

Tribes 2 was on the verge of release.
The OGL had just been abandoned, competition was ripe on the TWL, High Tolerance had just challenged NuTz for #1.
Rumors were abound of NuTz all using cheats like no-fog, and they'd been picking maps like Cloak of Night or Obfuscation as tiebreakers in challenges.
HT had recently beaten the favorite =V=, which was stacked with former S3 members.
TsN's lines were saturated with listeners, and the channel had perhaps more users than it'd ever had. This was to be a battle of epic proportions.

The maps were Raindance, Rollercoaster, and NuTz's favorite, the one with all the fog, Obfuscation.

In what seemed like an eternity, HT managed to win Raindance by a close 6-5.
The next map was Rollercoaster - HT had to win. They were at a guaranteed disadvantage if it went to a 3rd map, NuTz' best one.

Spinfusors were primed, and the match begun.

The two teams exchanged caps for the entire 25 minutes, until the time was up, and a result that nobody expected had occurred.
It was a tie.

People were going crazy with anticipation on IRC as the match was about to go into overtime. Cheat accusations towards NuTz were starting to flood in.

Seconds ticked away, and the match began.
Like a clash of the titans, each teams offense rushed to the enemies base, eager to cap.
Within minutes, clamsoda had managed to grab via a back cap, and was flying home with a clear shot of victory in sight.
There were no chasers, no enemies waiting at his flag stand, all he had to do was touch the NuTz flag to his, and victory was guaranteed.

shok had just finished clearing for clam, and was taking off on his second run.
The two cappers passed rapidly on their way between bases. shok gleefully turned, to watch clamsoda rocket towards the HT flag stand.

Milliseconds before clamsoda was to capture, he was accidently blocked by Bionic.
clam bounced off, and was then killed by a stray mortar. NuTz managed to return the flag, and then cap to win the second map.

The battle went to the 3rd map, Obfuscation, NuTz pulled off a victory, and IRC/Tribalwar were filled with cheat accusations.
Amongst the accusations, fraggle posted a video of a mortar hitting an HT capper directly through the fog.
[MiSFiT-RG-] (or a friend, I forget) then posted NuTz's hidden advantage - the cheats that would kill Tribes. Over the next few days, irc logs of conversations of Strega trying to weasel the cheats out of HaPpY/Entr0phy had surfaced.

Teams dropped from the TWL, some retired, others moved on to Tribes 2.

Tribes was dead - all thanks to Bionic.

Around 8 months later, Tribes was "alive" again, and started its waxing and waning over the years until the present day. Over the years, Team Rabbit was released, ego's clashed, cheaters were ousted, then later reaccepted as pillars of the community. Mod players slowly started moving to base, a few other epic battles between teams like Knights of Volace, Wolfpack (originally practically a NuTz remake with i$ players), and Trademark waged countless more battles for the #1 rank. LT was released, people started playing again, then people found out about interpolation, whined a bunch on the forums about it. Andrew and a small group of people started modding Tribes, LastHope/Hudbot came out. A Throwback tournament took place, some veterans returned, other new players started to improve, the epic movie Legacy came out, more people joined/left quietly, a few others posted retirement threads, only to return 6 months later.
Many a war was fought.

This post is my way of telling just a tiny amount of the history that took place over the years in the best game ever - Starsiege: Tribes.

Someone had to write one eventually, and I was bored/also eating dinner when I clicked on the thread. My dinner is now cold.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 03-09-2018, 05:07
whatever happened to Dr Supey

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
51 - 03-09-2018, 12:59
no longer a sox fan by triple - TribalWar Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
its the first time ive seen grown men acting like they're in junior high. it was depressing.

ok here's the deal.

I get there 5 hours, on the dot. That's what you're supposed to line up. They say if you do so before then, they'll kick you off. Well, wouldnt you know it, 300 people showed up between last night and this morning. So im #301. ish. I dont really care. This is just backstory.

They dont sell tickets until.. well now, i guess. So the line is in standstill. I stand there for something like, 3 hours. Then some dude 4 people back says to a fenway official "hey, get that guy for cutting in line."

Fenway guy says "explain yourself." I say there's nothing to explain since his accusation is bs. Fenway guy says he wont sell me a ticket and tells me to leave, because he doesn't like my "additude." Well sorry for getting offended, there.

Now I mean its just idiotic the way this was handled. First off, the accusation is pure bull****. Like I would have a greater chance at getting tickets cutting in front of 3 people in a line of 500. Fenway should have known this and taken my word. Instead, they ruin my day, and im out 50 bucks in gas and parking. Not to mention my time.

Well **** them.

(See, I didn't want to go into that because now you're all going to pick it apart.)

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 03-09-2018, 14:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
no longer a sox fan by triple - TribalWar Forums
o****s I forgot about that thread

it was funny as hell
I can't find the thread where we talked about how Aestis would rather take a **** than have sex.

I also wish we had a real thread about his mail order bride who left him. I only met her one time but she was a total *****

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 03-09-2018, 14:22
I haven't read the hof in a long time but holy **** there are some great ones in there

drool towel

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 03-09-2018, 14:23
@Falhawk:

Traditional man seeking mail order bride by Stig - TribalWar Forums

lol

Aestis' posts in that thread

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 03-09-2018, 14:31
I feel bad because aestis was a good guy

the irc log of him on ambien was awesome

but still:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
It's really not a bad move. A lot of them are really good people. Yes, I do know some in real life. I have a close friend who met his wife through one of these agencies and they are very happy. I also know a couple girls who have come to this country this way and they are also very happy.

If you really want to know more about the agencies or about russian women, just ask.

Last edited by Falhawk; 03-09-2018 at 14:35..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
56 - 03-09-2018, 14:31
damn triple was still an admin then

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 03-09-2018, 14:43
Fool who do I have to suck off to get the 2 OP threads in the TWHOF

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
58 - 03-09-2018, 14:51
What makes them great enough?

Gweedo
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 03-10-2018, 17:00
makes me sad realising how many posters this place used to have before all the nexting bull****. I mean look at how quickly those threads grew.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 03-10-2018, 19:17
i'm calling this one early:

!UW.yye1fxo by [MD5]Hash - TribalWar Forums

Page 3 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Threads that should be in the HoF, but aren't

Social Website Bullshit