That sounds like an AK47.

Sponsored Links
OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
1542 - 10-07-2017, 09:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
hey buddy about that tax plan - is raising taxes on earners from $150k-$400k for a ~10% tax cut for earners over ~$730k "a massive tax cut for the middle class"? oh wait you believed the campaign promise
How can you say this when the brackets haven't been released/created yet? Trump/White House gave a guideline on the foundation the tax bill and congress needs to decide the details.

Literally no where in the official text, released from the White House, can you find anything that you listed above.

So, does that mean you're a CNN cuck? Or what slimy liberal forum do you jack off too while spreading clear false facts?

On the flip side, let's say you're right and this magical 730k bracket, that you just made up, takes a 10% less tax rate. If everything else holds true, these people could only deduct the interest they pay on their house and any charitable donations. That's it. No more loop holes for the super rich.

Can your liberal math calculate how much extra revenue that will generate for charities and/or the government?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1543 - 10-07-2017, 10:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
on a side note I think we may be approaching time to buy a rifle. are ARs really all that? I would prefer .308 and a high school friend had an HK91 knock off (springfield SAR8) and wow that thing would kick. AR-10 is older, but are there modern and good versions? i'm not in a hurry to buy a gun that requires specialized maintenance (bolt gap in firing assembly for HK) - how much could it need?
Get a Sig716. Piston driven, 7.62x51 round. Rock solid rifle, great resale value. I have 516 patrol (5.56 version). Great rifle, 0 problems.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1544 - 10-07-2017, 10:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
You do have to explain why some knuckle-dragging cretins still think it's relevant though. But you can't.
No. No we don't. 2nd amendment speaks for itself.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1545 - 10-07-2017, 10:28
it wasnt a bump fire stock it was a shaved disconnector

listen to the full auto speed up and get inconsistent at the end of a mag

he was likely having feed problems because DIAS or lightning links would avoid the battery/bolt/etc slam firing like it was in the video

the whole this is p pathetic

a semi auto w/ a very precise zero'd acog and a bolt action to pick off the ppl who were too drunk/stupid to realize it was gun fire and not finding cover he could've doubled his kill count

i mean why invest all that time and money to bump fire into a crowd when you could run 7.62x51 w/ link in an rpk or something

a bolt action .338 lapua or bushmaster 450 w/ a tuned scope could've put more holes in ppl lining up to exit the bottlenecks

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1546 - 10-07-2017, 10:35
i built a really nice workbench so i could start using my vice and band saw etc

i had my mk18 on the vice block changing out buffer tube spring/detent while all this was happening w/ the garage door open and lights on

i have nosy neighbors too

i had no idea i dont really watch the news or **** w/ social media ne more

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1547 - 10-07-2017, 10:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Two bullets out of 1000's fired but Flash buys into the notion that the "shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks." smdh. Why don't you stick to making threads about which brand of wrench works best? You really need to stfu Flash and don't make any spurious claims about having a doctorate. Sheesh.

lol ok yea sure. So you can't find any literature either.
Still struggling to read I see. I never claimed he was aiming at the tanks. I proved your assertion that a bullet can't penetrate the tank to be patently false. Have drugs rotted your brain so much you can't even remember your own post?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1548 - 10-07-2017, 10:48
Consider ammo before choosing caliber.

.223 bulk .29 a round - Federal
.308 bulk .59 a round - Federal

https://ammoseek.com

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1549 - 10-07-2017, 10:59
I'd consider purpose before choosing caliber. 5.56 isn't a bad round, it just doesn't have the punch of a .308

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1550 - 10-07-2017, 11:03
Depends on what you plan to do too. Those are bulk prices. I reload .308 and use it in single fire rifle.

Would be expensive as **** to carry an ar .308 for 3-gun/revolution

also ban cars
Man detained after vehicle rams into crowd outside London museum, several injured | Fox News

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1551 - 10-07-2017, 11:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
You do have to explain why some knuckle-dragging cretins still think it's relevant though. But you can't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PacPtUyv3i4

Because of **** like this.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1552 - 10-07-2017, 11:09
55gr 193 from a 10.3 in barrel didnt shatter a concrete filled cinder block

instead it shed the jacked and put about a 3in diameter chunk out of it and you can see where the penetrator kept digging instead of deflecting or ricocheting

he should've got some 30-06 black tips and aimed for ppl lined up

probably would've penetrated 4 bodies before even deflecting course or fragmenting

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1553 - 10-07-2017, 11:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
55gr 193 from a 10.3 in barrel didnt shatter a concrete filled cinder block

instead it shed the jacked and put about a 3in diameter chunk out of it and you can see where the penetrator kept digging instead of deflecting or ricocheting

he should've got some 30-06 black tips and aimed for ppl lined up

probably would've penetrated 4 bodies before even deflecting course or fragmenting
Agreed. Ditch the bump stock. Up the ammo and use a semi auto. He would have got high score easily

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1554 - 10-07-2017, 11:16
I think for what he was doing, considering his age, a bumpstock was the right pick for the job. He didn't have to be accurate, he just needed to throw a lot of bullets at a mass of meat

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1555 - 10-07-2017, 11:16
wonder why he didnt fill a bunch of coolers w/ tannerite and ball bearings/assorted stolen silverware from bellagio buffet and leave them randomly around the crowd

if ur gonna do it, do it all the way

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1556 - 10-07-2017, 11:17
I'm wondering why everyone seems to think he was planning on going to other venues after this one. He didn't appear to have an exit plan here. Its not like he was going to bust off a couple mags then quietly walk out of the camera laden hotel. This was his trip.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1557 - 10-07-2017, 11:23
because if he left the room 45 seconds earlier w/ country music t-shirt on and acted all panicky/confused he could've went to the hospital donated blood and then hopped a flight from mccarran and started over

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1558 - 10-07-2017, 11:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I'm wondering why everyone seems to think he was planning on going to other venues after this one. He didn't appear to have an exit plan here. Its not like he was going to bust off a couple mags then quietly walk out of the camera laden hotel. This was his trip.
He got a room across from lallpoopiaza or whatever in August

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1559 - 10-07-2017, 11:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I think for what he was doing, considering his age, a bumpstock was the right pick for the job. He didn't have to be accurate, he just needed to throw a lot of bullets at a mass of meat
Maybe but I still believe a decent marksman with a scope instead of a red dot, semi auto, would have killed many many more. Spray and pray vs controlled, effective fire.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1560 - 10-07-2017, 11:38
Chicago Marathon Media - "Wow, look at all the tall buildings snipers can use"

FEAR

Page 78 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging