do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's within the rights of any admin to decide policy or change it at whim and if you want to ask us to vote on policy change then that would be fine. The poll would then be:
Should we vote to ban people who annoy the majority or the majority just doesn't like
I agree wholeheartedly. That's why I never banned Kurayami, however, there are several issues to consider and how I should consider them:

SPAM

Spamming the forums with too many posts full of nonsense, repeated material or low content may be considered spam if the administrators deem the action disruptive to the flow of the thread at hand or the forum in question. Generally speaking, we are very laid back with what we consider spam, but if you start acting excessively malicious or disruptive, we will have to take action. Several other examples: Facebook style "if this thread gets X replies" are wholly unacceptable. Almost all parody threads are considered spam, especially if they are stupid. Constantly derailing threads with repetitive activity also falls within the realm of spam and suspension or bans can result accordingly due to severity.
subjective - based on the opinion of the posters.

BAN EVASION
If you are already banned and create a new account to get around that, it is grounds for a more aggresive ban.

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / ACCOUNT SHARING

Having more than one account is generally grounds for some type of ban (an extra account may be banned permanently). There is to be no sharing of accounts as it is confusing for everyone and may result in bans. Using multiple accounts to abuse things such as polls as reputation is seen as aggravating the infraction. Penalty is based on user history.

LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS
Acting in a manner which threatens to bring legal ramifications upon the owners/operators of the site due to your actions can be consider grounds for removal for obvious reasons. Threatening any legal action against the legal entity of the site or the owners of said site - direct or indirect - is a great way to get your ass removed.

ITS MY BALL AND I'M GOING HOME
Posting that you are leaving because you hate the forum or you hate the admins or whatever - you're leaving so fuck us all - that's grounds for some kind of ban at the admins discretion if it is determined you are acting like an asshole. It's typically an immediate 30 point infraction of discretionary length based on past history.

do these invidiuals fall outside of policy? does the group conscience force administration to apply a penalty under these guideline?

A NOTE ON THE RULES

Interpretation and enforcement of the rules is up to the moderators and administrators of the site. This document is only a general guideline and not a definitive document of the actions taken by those left in charge of making sure the forum is running smoothly and within the boundaries of some semblance of taste

hear-hear-good-sir.jpg

i cant be the only one who sees them more like pets than ppl

like if a pet pisses on the floor ur annoyed but u dont kick them out on the street

so they're like having an untrained puppy that also raps and smokes meth and occasionally rapes a child

yea which sux because we all come here for the great threads that are posted here regularly on a regular basis
you've been saying this for 13 years or so, but some people just don't want to read spam posted by someone that is mentally ill. do I find it entertaining? sure. but you justify chasing of tsetse or something like that cause his posts suck but can't justify chasing off tehvul because his posts suck. don't get you bro.

i cant be the only one who sees them more like pets than ppl

like if a pet pisses on the floor ur annoyed but u dont kick them out on the street

so they're like having an untrained puppy that also raps and smokes meth and occasionally rapes a child
i don't disagree with you i find it like a car wreck but what if pretty much everyone else disagrees. entertainment is entertainment.

what do you think this poll is.

you've been saying this for 13 years or so, but some people just don't want to read spam posted by someone that is mentally ill. do I find it entertaining? sure. but you justify chasing of tsetse or something like that cause his posts suck but can't justify chasing off tehvul because his posts suck. don't get you bro.

rayn i was thinking about this because naptown stated he is anti ignoring or banning yet me and naptown "nexted" (we didn't really next anyone)

the difference is tsetse was full of shit and got exposed and left on his own accord when it was proved he lied about his entire life same with kurayami and badmofo fngrbang etc.

I'd compare tehvul as a shit flinging monkey. Sure, we go to the zoo every now and then and watch it behind glass, but we don't want deal with that monkey shrieking and flinging it's shit at us without a barrier all day long.

"some semblance of taste"

Lol

indeed

Like I said, Rayn, if they break the rules (more like "guidelines" than actual rules)

then ban them :shrug:

not sure why it's up for a 'popularity' vote.

personally I would miss the totally off the wall zany things tehvacuous says, sometimes they make my day with their incredulous, outrageous, deviation from reality.

My vote for a no ban though is not based on my personal preference but on ensuring that we don't go off half-cocked and ignore policy for the sake of mere annoyance.

So walk them down the plank if they be not following the code otherwise let them continue to swab the deck.

:spineyes:

ive never tried to run someone off the forum. i justified fucking with tse tse because he tried to 'next' animo's fake persona. i still feel bad about changing his email pw.

i honestly never expected any of the ppl who have been 'run off' to leave

i mean i dont remember ever asking to ban anyone just because i didnt like their posts

anyways im not trying to shit on the forum, i just didnt think ppl came here for 'great threads'. usually it's the derailments that make the tw hof.

xcursion has been mad and stakling me for about the last 4-5 years its beyond creepy at this point

i dont ever remember even talking to this guy is he mentally ill or something

rayn posted the stats himself

the most active users on forum using 20-25 posts a day and tehvul is averaging 120

idc about tehvul post at all or content etc i just dont want 2 read one persons spam only it is boring

give him post limit of 25 post a day and gfg

Back