Sponsored Links
Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
102 - 06-04-2009, 00:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Man View Post
Kura never really annoyed me because he only seemed to troll the people I found annoying myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiROiS View Post
he was a ******. good riddance
Kurayami had a way of making idiots make idiots of themselves. Most of the people who hated kurayami were people that the forum would've been better off without.

also, kurayami leaving is the death of TW. corpse is rotting.

Anti-Lyfe
VeteranX
Old
103 - 06-04-2009, 00:59
kura chops were halarious

poor kura couldn't handle it...

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 06-04-2009, 01:02

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 06-04-2009, 01:03
Truly

scotsman
VeteranX
Old
106 - 06-04-2009, 07:53
I miss Kura. TW has already lost a lot of cool cats, this may have been the final blow.

Hell, the only reason I'm still here is 'cause there are a handful of decent people left.

A handful of decent people and a truckload of ****ing retards.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
107 - 06-04-2009, 08:29
Kura was an obstinate troll but once you understood how to get entertainment from him it could be amusing. He derailed a lot of threads, and his deflection tactics were kind of weak, but I thought it was funny how he would get under the skin of the morons on the forum in a funnier way than say, naptown, who wields a more blunt instrument. Kura could get them to play along better.

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 06-04-2009, 08:35
look at the ****ing retards in this thread saying they're glad he's gone... still the perfect litmus test...

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 06-04-2009, 08:55
I am laying this bouquet on Kurayami's e-grave

May you rest in peace, basement rider.

/salute

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
110 - 06-04-2009, 08:56
Torn is a great song and Natalie is super talented and beautiful.

Stinkfist
Server Bitch
Old
111 - 06-04-2009, 08:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
he was nexted

ppl released his name/adress/number and other personal info without his consent.

and considering the amount of retards that hate him (because he pointed out their retardation on a constant basis), he was probably justified in being unsettled with this
Regardless of the fact that they "outed" him, he didn't understand that no one really gives a crap. I guess he thought that people would actually harm him physically for all the crap he gave them.

As well as him not being able to hide behind his keyboard in his anonymous would where no one new hardly anything about him.

He showed his true colors when he threw his hissy fit like a 2 year old toddler and left.

Weioo
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 06-04-2009, 09:04
I miss the absence of all Kurayami-related threads.

P.S. Where'd he go?
Spoiler

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
113 - 06-04-2009, 09:09
I spoke to him about it and basically he said that he and his gf were receiving a lot of prank phone calls and posting on TW wasn't worth the annoyances in his outside life, especially if things escalated.

I don't think it was that people found out secret details of his life to use against him like they thought they had, but many people tried to sell it like that I guess to feel vindicated about getting e-bullied.

Stinkfist
Server Bitch
Old
114 - 06-04-2009, 09:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
I spoke to him about it and basically he said that he and his gf were receiving a lot of prank phone calls and posting on TW wasn't worth the annoyances in his outside life, especially if things escalated.

I don't think it was that people found out secret details of his life to use against him like they thought they had, but many people tried to sell it like that I guess to feel vindicated about getting e-bullied.
I get that he might have felt threatened, but I'm pretty sure everything was over after 2-3 weeks. No one would have ever showed up at his place though.

Either way, good luck to him.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 06-04-2009, 09:26
I think if you spend most of your time e-bullying, you can kind of expect that someone else will take it to the next level and out e-bully you at some point. Kura's greatest flaw was failing to realize this fact.

I like most people here, or at the very least tolerate. I don't go out of my way to e-bully people, and for the odd one or two that I do, it's because they're antisocial nerds with inferiority complexes.. and I'm not really staying up at night dreading a phone call from Xcursion or a chin visit from ptavv.

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
116 - 06-04-2009, 09:27
I would like to contribute two stories to this memorial.

I remember the time Kura bashed my D-Day thread claiming the French did not participate on D-Day, to which I proved him wrong.

I remember another time when Kura tried to claim that swords were never used for boar hunting and once again I proved him wrong by not only citing a 14 century source, but posting pictures of several Medieval tapestries showing hunters using swords to hunt boars...

That is all...

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 06-04-2009, 09:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkfist View Post
I get that he might have felt threatened, but I'm pretty sure everything was over after 2-3 weeks. No one would have ever showed up at his place though.

Either way, good luck to him.
except triple did go to where he lives and take pictures of his house or something...

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
118 - 06-04-2009, 09:34
What matters most is that we care enough to remember.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 06-04-2009, 09:37
rip ptavv kurayami

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
120 - 06-04-2009, 09:37
The Darkness will always live within me...

Page 6 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Kurayami memorial

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
chicago rapist jason kotz , jason kotz amber alert , jason kotz child molester , jason kotz child rapist , jason kotz is kittykat , kotz loves the darkness , kurayamiwar.com , rapist of old people