This is for you Trump voters.

XTGBaBXl.jpg

Bumfuck Middle America trailer-dwelling mullet-wearing droolers voted in Ronald Reagan. Why should this be a surprise? Democracy is a great ideal but when it gives people like Zool the chance to vote, it's pretty fucked.
meanwhile in your country people can't drink

that sounds much better

LOL, Mitch doing victory laps as he picks on NGFM. I could brag about owning idiots like dealyrunk or icfire, but I just end up feeling like an asshole picking on the mentally disabled whenever I do it.

mitch your shithole's country's draconian laws are well documented.

but keep hating on the usa it's funny

Not sure what your point is, you're probably also not sure. Here's mine. Bumfuck America, people with no passport and no clue about the world, have a history of electing the unelectable, and seem keen to do it again, and democracy allows them to do it based solely on the fact there are so fucking many of them. Which political party the candidate belongs to is largely irrelevant.

mitch your shithole's country's draconian laws are well documented.

but keep hating on the usa it's funny

The laws don't state that people can't drink. What the fuck is it that you can't grasp something so simple and keep contradicting yourself.

Not sure what your point is, you're probably also not sure. Here's mine. Bumfuck America, people with no passport and no clue about the world, have a history of electing the unelectable, and seem keen to do it again, and democracy allows them to do it based solely on the fact there are so fucking many of them. Which political party the candidate belongs to is largely irrelevant.

Liar.

You pointed out Reagan, that's specific as you change your tune in your pitiful explanation above.

Try again?

:sunny:

What bothers me about these sort of statements and the people who buy into them, are that they vastly over-represent the power available to the President and the likelyness of campaign "promises" of ever actually coming to fruition.

I mean shit, Obama has promised Gitmo will close this year, every year, since a year before he took office. It's still open. If you're naive enough to think that anything Trump has said he'll do will actually happen if he's elected, then you shouldn't have the right to vote because you're fucking stupid.

This soo much, I told my coworker I would rather vote Trump than Clinton and he starts ranting about how Trump would do all these evil things.

I ask him how? He can't do shit without congress approval

He responds, "Bush went to war without congress declaring war"

I pull up the resolution congress voted on approving military action in Iraq

"SEE THEY DIDN'T DECLARE WAR"

But Obama! Those executive orders took all our guns and gave them to syrian refugees living in welfare sponsored McMansions!

ppl acting like the president does nothing are as dumb as the people who think the president does everything

plz learn to government

we don't need a single all powerful person to be our spokesperson anymore in this day and age.

i vote no more presidential office.

Back