You raff yuo roose v.3871

Goddamn

Michigan woman with special needs held in shed and sold for sex by couple, police say | Fox News

A Michigan couple kept a woman with special needs in a vacant shed and sold her online for sex, police said.

Michael Welch, 38, and Misty George, 30, of Macomb Township, were charged Tuesday with “human trafficking and prostitution earnings,” FOX2 Detroit reported. George was also charged with “using a computer to commit a crime,” the media outlet reported.

It was not clear when the suspects were arrested.

Welch and George, who were believed to be dating and living together, were accused of keeping a woman, 29, with “both mental and physical disabilities” in a vacant shed close to their residence, police said.

They were also accused of creating advertisements selling a date with the woman, who was not identified, and putting the ads on an online website. FOX2 Detroit reported a few men answered the advertisements and paid Welch and George for sexual services.

Spoiler

No GTR. They didn't identify. I have my suspicions though. Just bad luck

Man shoots himself in the foot after firing gun at Cleveland cops | cleveland.com

The man turned and started walking away, and the officers got out of their police cruiser to follow him. The man pulled out a handgun and fired a single gunshot that missed the officers, the report says.

The man sprinted down the street with the gun in his right hand. The officers ran after him, but they lost sight of him when he ran through backyards on East 142nd Street, the report says.

The man tossed his handgun to the ground as he ran. The gun fired and a bullet hit his left foot, the report says.

Not one of my first but in the top five for sure. I think my questions would be more fundamental

For instance... What roll do the meatballs play?

meatball - round - roll

Seriously? You thought you had me for something? Petty, ignorant, humorless wretch

it must be awful to live in a state of constant paranoia

i was asking because if it were intentional, it's a funny play on words

i just didn't know if you did it on purpose or not

Back