Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Breaking Bad: Season 4
Page 30 of 30
Jasper
VeteranXX
Old
581 - 10-11-2011, 12:15
They look like gunslingers squaring off.

Sponsored Links
LastNightInTown
VeteranX
Old
582 - 10-11-2011, 12:55
New desktop bg for the time being.

Only 16 episodes left. I think there is still of ton of **** unaccounted for. I wonder if there will be one last falling out with Jesse to stir things up again, plus will Hank finally catch on and get the man he's been hunting since the beginning of the show? Will the last season truly mark the downfall of the great Heisenberg?

God damn I love this show.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
583 - 10-11-2011, 13:12
walt/jesse rebuild the infrastructure. jesse finds out about walt lying about everything. jesse attempts to kick walt out of the operation.

hank figures everything out, but realizes all the evidence points to walt. he teams with walt instead of turning him in....and something unexpected happens

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
584 - 10-11-2011, 13:30
Prediction tiem!

1 - Blue crystal at ****ty 96% quality begins flooding in from the Mexicans that Jesse schooled on cooking. (Can't tell me everyone in that room was knocked off in the poisoning, those scientists weren't there.) This spurs walt's ego and gets them cookin' once more.

2- FBI brings down more heat on Jesse making him a possible liability for Walt to consider knocking off. Also remember the FBI knows Walt and Jesse were talking in the hospital. Part 2.1 - IRS brings down heat on skyler in regards to her ex business partner, and her new business, attracting attention from FBI investigating jesse/walt.

3- Remember when Gus closed his laptop before heading out to his Mexican Wheelchair Bro? Video feed from the lab was on one of the security camera feeds, recording everyone in the lab. Maybe streaming... maybe not?

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
585 - 10-11-2011, 13:32
i bet the company that backs pollos hermanos contacts walt and blackmails him into cooking again with all the footage they have of him in the lab

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
586 - 10-11-2011, 13:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
i bet the company that backs pollos hermanos contacts walt and blackmails him into cooking again with all the footage they have of him in the lab
Could be, but I got the idea that was all just Gus and the vehicle he used to acquire everything he needs for his business, laundering money, purchasing chemicals, etc.
You need a large operation to support all the chemical shipments they would've required, and an even larger one to launder all that money, another location to hide the super lab, shipping infrastructure for the fast food chain to move the shipments, etc.

It just seems like Gus was the dude calling all the shots, the boss on the top of the food chain. You never see him contacting anyone else who may be 'above' him.

OneSlickRex
VeteranXV
Old
587 - 10-11-2011, 15:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
This.

Although, the Germans are going to be pissed. And as we already know, they hate Heisenberg's.

TAA WAR
VeteranXV
Old
588 - 10-11-2011, 15:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOmp3HpAGgM

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
589 - 10-11-2011, 15:54
maybe the bald guy comes back and convinces jessie it was walt

then they find some evidence and somehow hank gets involved

LastNightInTown
VeteranX
Old
590 - 10-11-2011, 16:34
Why would a kingpin like Gus record/store footage of his workers cooking meth when it could easily lead back to him? Seems unnecessary/risky to leave that around. Unless he wanted the whole operation to go under if he ever got caught/died I guess (or blackmail as mentioned). Still, I think that system was only used for monitoring purposes though, but then again how that **** works is beyond me.

Last edited by LastNightInTown; 10-11-2011 at 18:56..
mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
591 - 10-11-2011, 18:22
i'd guess that none of that **** records

Pengo
VeteranXV
Old
592 - 10-11-2011, 18:28
i'd think with all the dea heat gus was under, he wouldnt have a laptop sitting in his office with meth lab footage on it.

but i could certainly see him having backups of audio and video that would incriminate all his workers (without necessarily incriminating him), just in case he needed it. it'd be hidden somewhere safe that would never get linked back to him though, maybe some of the german dudes could have been holding on to it

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
593 - 10-11-2011, 20:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAA WAR View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOmp3HpAGgM
when was this?

PyroTeknik
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
594 - 10-11-2011, 20:11
From a movie, not the show.

munkeydung
VeteranX
Old
595 - 10-11-2011, 20:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
when was this?
The second to last episode, where he was interrogating Walt in his office at Polo's Hermanos.

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
596 - 10-11-2011, 20:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroTeknik View Post
From a movie, not the show.
ah, just went to the actual youtube link and saw, thanks

vempire
Resident Freak
Contributor
Old
597 - 10-11-2011, 22:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengo View Post
i'd think with all the dea heat gus was under, he wouldnt have a laptop sitting in his office with meth lab footage on it.

but i could certainly see him having backups of audio and video that would incriminate all his workers (without necessarily incriminating him), just in case he needed it. it'd be hidden somewhere safe that would never get linked back to him though, maybe some of the german dudes could have been holding on to it
Why would Gus ever need to incriminate one of his workers? He'd just pull out a box cutter and deal with them.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
598 - 10-11-2011, 22:45
So now we gotta wait what? Like half a year?
Meh.

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
599 - 10-11-2011, 23:25
More like a year, and at least another 6 months after that for the other half of the season.

Page 30 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Breaking Bad: Season 4

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
they took my son! , unoriginal douche , walt!