You raff yuo roose v.3871

makes sense but tbh u can't rly trust wat conrad murray has 2 say

ohhhhhh boomer

Dh2YqRJWAAAKYa6.jpg:large

I used to know someone that had a pig as a pet. Fricken things are really smart animals and very clean. The whole "ZOMG... puddle of mud = pig" is just the farm ones from getting rid of the bugs and cooling off, no different than if you have a Lab or Golden and they see a creek, pond, puddle, they are in it.

After spending time with this pet pig, I actually felt bad for eating them. But my love for baby-back ribs "BBQ sauce" is too strong.

I did the farm thing as a kid for a bit. Using a 2x4 to defend myself from a 1400 lb sow so I could feed them sort of put me off to the whole pigs as pets thing.

ps 2x4 was woefully inadequate some days

I did the farm thing as a kid for a bit. Using a 2x4 to defend myself from a 1400 lb sow so I could feed them sort of put me off to the whole pigs as pets thing.

ps 2x4 was woefully inadequate some days
Uh... yeah. You need a fucking framing/waffle head hammer to deal with them.

I was a small kid.. so I became fast. Still.. the fucking geese we had were 10x more scary. Add 2 turkeys and I was running for my life all the time.

prob explains my infatuation with firearms :shrug:

:rofl: New tag line ‘It’s not a felony if they don’t touch it, right?’

Sexual predator charged with exposing himself to mother, her daughters on CTA bus

A man charged with exposing himself to a mother and her two young daughters on a CTA bus says it was all a misunderstanding.

“My pants fell down on the bus,” Lavar Beecham told Judge David Navarro during his bail hearing Wednesday at the Leighton Criminal Courthouse. “It was a mistake, man. A mistake.”

Beecham’s repeated outbursts claiming that his pants fell down accidentally led Navarro to warn Beecham that he could be removed from the courtroom if he continued talking.

“Just stop,” Navarro said bluntly during the proceeding.

The woman identified Beecham to officers at the scene, Hofheimer said. Beecham told officers his pants came down by accident and stated: “It’s not a felony if they don’t touch it, right?” and “It’s only a misdemeanor if they just saw it,” according to Hofheimer.

screen-shot-2018-07-13-at-3-52-36-pm.png

Back