[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch! by SexPistol - Page 19 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!
Page 19 of 77
Surge
VeteranX
Old
361 - 03-26-2009, 12:07
burping girl is hot

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
362 - 03-26-2009, 12:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
I get that in NYC you don't need a car, but still you'd think he'd have tried it once, especially going on this show where you know driving would come up.
He still did better than Chelsea and Dante, but in fairness they are a woman and a gook.

dweeb
VeteranXV
Old
363 - 03-26-2009, 12:30
I have always read every ayz post the way that Dante talks and uses facial expressions.

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
364 - 03-26-2009, 12:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
I get that in NYC you don't need a car, but still you'd think he'd have tried it once, especially going on this show where you know driving would come up.
I believe he mentioned that he had attempted to drive ONCE for a period of 5 minutes when he was like 14 or 15. That really doesn't apply itself when trying to whip around a barrel haha

Plus it kind of sounded to me like he was just trying to reassure his teammate I think it was his actual first time

Splat
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
365 - 03-26-2009, 13:37
Man pistol, this show is a lie :-0 If they're looking for the best 'all around gamer', why is everyone so terrible at every genre they're not 'pro' at?

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
366 - 03-26-2009, 13:46
haha I don't think anybody is dillusional enough to think that the winner of this show is the epic ultimate universe's galactic gamer :]

triple
VeteranXV
Old
367 - 03-26-2009, 13:48
no offense but you're all pretty average at everything

they just went for personality types, not ability

-goth chick
-emo asian guy
-normal guy (you)
-fat kid
-**** mcgee
etc

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
368 - 03-26-2009, 13:50
hey why don't you go **** yourself and i go play wow

hastie
VeteranX
Old
369 - 03-26-2009, 14:12
If they didn't give you an overall time limit in the iso challenge you could have gone with this strat: Your first lap most likely won't be your best because you have to accelerate from 0, so on your first lap, run it as fast as you can until you are about to hit the finish line, then turn around before passing the finish line and drive in reverse to the beginning and do it again. Repeat this until you feel comfortable with the track, then do your last two laps. Would take forever, but could have gotten you first place.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
370 - 03-26-2009, 14:15
They really should've done a head to head single elimination tourny for each "iso challenge". Combine with real life challenge to give final stats.

dweeb
VeteranXV
Old
371 - 03-26-2009, 14:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hastie View Post
If they didn't give you an overall time limit in the iso challenge you could have gone with this strat: Your first lap most likely won't be your best because you have to accelerate from 0, so on your first lap, run it as fast as you can until you are about to hit the finish line, then turn around before passing the finish line and drive in reverse to the beginning and do it again. Repeat this until you feel comfortable with the track, then do your last two laps. Would take forever, but could have gotten you first place.
That will be good for next year's: WCG's Greatest Gamer: Nerds Gone Wild!

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
372 - 03-26-2009, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
They really should've done a head to head single elimination tourny for each "iso challenge". Combine with real life challenge to give final stats.
yeah it was VERY confusing for me when I heard it was versus the computer :/

Nothing can simulate human vs human competition, and hell its just a lot more fun. Also, could help you guage your friend's actual skill in games, cause more drama in the house from trash talk etc etc

all positives, I don't care if it took 10x longer to film it would be totally worth it

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
373 - 03-26-2009, 14:43
That and based on what was said in Episode 3, all Dante did in VF5 was the same 3 moves to beat the comp.

Bluntzman
VeteranXV
Old
374 - 03-26-2009, 14:53
I noticed during the whole VF5 rematch in Episode 3 they showed several different matches (based on the red dots by the lifebar).

Were there more matches that were edited out or were they reusing old footage?

CosmicBlend
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
375 - 03-26-2009, 14:53
any links for ep3?

Alvarez
VeteranXX
Old
376 - 03-26-2009, 15:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBlend View Post
any links for ep3?
Hulu - WCG Ultimate Gamer: WCG Ultimate Gamer Episode 103: Shut Up and Drive - Watch the full episode now.

~rizzle~
VeteranX
Old
377 - 03-26-2009, 15:44
Youtube link for Canadians, give it to us now...

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
378 - 03-26-2009, 15:49
you can watch the full ep right here:
WCG Ultimate Gamer - Premieres March 10 at 10/9c on Sci Fi

its the first video that pops up for me

Oddiz
Veteran++
Old
379 - 03-26-2009, 15:52
honestly, goin out and doing crazy **** in my car was one of the first things I did after I got my license. I dunno how well I'd do the barrel thing in one go. The way Dante talked it sounded like he at least kinda knew what he was doing which was obviously false. He is an akward toolbag who slouches when he walks. I bet he had a hard time looking anyone in the eye

Surge
VeteranX
Old
380 - 03-26-2009, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
honestly, goin out and doing crazy **** in my car was one of the first things I did after I got my license. I dunno how well I'd do the barrel thing in one go. The way Dante talked it sounded like he at least kinda knew what he was doing which was obviously false. He is an akward toolbag who slouches when he walks. I bet he had a hard time looking anyone in the eye
you mean they had a hard time looking him in the eyes roflchinklmao :lOL:ROFL: HAHA@!!@

Page 19 of 77

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Social Website Bullshit