[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

vanster did, though

lol too ez

I mean it really might just be a Native American thing

Vanster said:
I loved this site for more than a decade. It originally was a place to see demos from players a lot better than me, but became a place to discuss gameplay and ladders, and teams.

It's now a gathering place for white folk to type about how much they want violence to change government enough that they can have slaves again, and they're willing to have a civil war to get it done. I won't leave until you turn in the domain, as it's become a message board for people of Walmart.

:lol:

not even a few posts later in the same thread

Vanster said:
I don't think I've ever been (or felt) racist against white people, but I really do have a strong aversion to rednecks, niggers, and vatos.

Autumn Logo by AnubiS - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums

TW is better than Southpark at making memes become reality now

this level of not so self awareness really shouldn't be possible

especially comparing this to his posting now (wishing white and white posters dead)

:lol: good point Fool

he just wanted peace with that peace pipe

Dxce86fUYAA8rUs.jpg

Native Activist Who Harassed Catholic Teens Identified As Actor From 2012 Skrillex Video About Attacking Police - Big League Politics

looks like we got ourselves a professional activist and agitator

who did a very good job at doing his JOB that day imo

Today was another great day in the book of exposing liberal shams lol

how many now? looking back its been one after another fake fake fake fake news story.

remember when CNN doxxed that reddit user over the wrestling gif?

Won't be surprised if situations just like this one are manufactured by some smart MAGA folks in the near future. At this point the media and left are so fucking one dimensional that gaming them into self destruction seems quite simple.

Last edited:
Back