[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yeah, thats bullshit. The south has been democrat since about the late 1800's

121619301_10157167099246805_961307500807277894_n.jpg

Conversely, I've never had trouble mocking rednecks, and was doing it long before Tribes was coded.
They probably weren't "racist" before, so congrats for that, leftists. When you accuse people of being racists all the time, they tend to hate you and become racists.

And yes, we know you were always racist. At least you've been that way since I've been here. You just pretended to not be.

They probably weren't "racist" before, so congrats for that, leftists. When you accuse people of being racists all the time, they tend to hate you and become racists.

And yes, we know you were always racist. At least you've been that way since I've been here. You just pretended to not be.

I think you're still stuck on that hill.

what is the point of putting a poster on ignore if you faggots will just quote him and talk about it constantly for pages on end

wtf :lol:

We've known Pedo Joe.

We've known Pedo Hunter.

Now meet there best gay-pdeo friend who raped and sodomized a 15 year old.

Is the democrat party just full of homosexual and pedophiles?

Just five months after the historic Supreme Court ruling, Bean was arrested on charges of sodomy and sexual abuse of a 15-year-old boy.

Bean and his accomplice allegedly met the boy on Grindr, took him to a motel, and “performed sexual acts” on the 15-year-old.

The case was dismissed a year later as the boy was at the time unwilling to testify. But Bean was rearrested in 2019 as an elaborate scheme emerged as to why the boy was unwilling to testify only a few years prior.

The scheme allegedly involved a $220,000 payment from Bean to the boy in exchange for his silence on the abuse. It also required that the boy “go on the run”.

The boy’s lawyer, who was involved in the $200,000 payment gave him a “burner” phone and cash, worked to hide him in a cabin in the mountains outside of Portland so he could avoid investigators.

The National Pulse has obtained a picture of Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden with alleged sexual abuser Terry Bean, who faces two felony counts of third degree sodomy and a misdemeanor sexual abuse charge.

Explosive new allegations surface in Terry Bean sex abuse case

Sodomy, bribery: The case against Terry Bean

Back