LGBR Did get beat up, lol

You know what's really sad, Sarc getting pissed cuz LGBR said he appears to have a farmer's tan. Sarc sounds like he was too stupid to know what a farmer's tan is and assumed it was insult of some kind. Really good reason to assualt a 15 yr old.

...talking about queer... why didn´t you post the 3rd pic of the
sequence ?
wendel_03.jpg

(PS: Your image-host´s directories are browseable :) )

btw: is that your wiener: http://www.ptmmusic.com/images/wendel/dragontat.jpg (NWS !!!)

and:

Requiem said:
before i read this thread were pics posted yet cause i had my video camera at that time. funny shit. Ill get pics if we need them still.,

PLEASE post full video (with sound) !!
(i think there will be people to host it ;) )

THANKS.

Last edited:
RamataKahn said:
You know what's really sad, Sarc getting pissed cuz LGBR said he appears to have a farmer's tan. Sarc sounds like he was too stupid to know what a farmer's tan is and assumed it was insult of some kind. Really good reason to assualt a 15 yr old.

that's not why he got pissed

he was using that just to evoke a response from LGBR

he got pissed because he kept telling him to leave and all the kid said was "make me, fagit"

Trashman said:
...talking about queer... why didn´t you post the 3rd pic of the
sequence ?
wendel_03.jpg

(PS: Your image-host´s directories are browseable :) )

btw: is that your wiener: http://www.ptmmusic.com/images/wendel/dragontat.jpg (NWS !!!)

lol... not my weiner... and I could care less about that site... ono! your can browse the directory!!! better watch out for 1337 tw haxors that semi-understand permissions!

now post a picture of yourself...

ayzianboy said:
that's not why he got pissed

he was using that just to evoke a response from LGBR

he got pissed because he kept telling him to leave and all the kid said was "make me, fagit"

Are you fucking Fox news or something?

I love how a whole story has evolved in your head when we still haven't heard jack shit from anybody who was involved.

Back