My girlfriend won't let me smell her period blood

that reminds me,

This morning I could smell the scent of my period blood the whole time I was taking my Japanese test. It was kind of embarrassing and I hope the guy next to me couldn't smell it. Then again, maybe I just gave him the idea to go to KFC for lunch...
ooh and mstrike, if you really wanna smell it that bad, maybe just maybe I'll let you. On one condition though: you let me finger your asshole.

thnx cya l8r

I had a Japanese test this morning too :)

Vaginas that smell like bread or beer could indicate an overgrowth of yeast. (Not necessarily a yeast infection, just overgrowth, that usually pans out on its own)
Normal period blood smells metallic, sometimes so metallic it makes the fillings in my teeth hurt.
Vaginas that smells like rotting garbage, wet mops, or mullet indicate either a bacterial infection AND/OR a heavily acidic diet.
Detailed Listing of Acid / Alkaline Forming Foods

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Last edited:
WORD WORD ALIAS OF A BIRD
I SINK A TERD AND PEEP THE WORD
THATS WHAT IT DO AN YOU KNOW WHO
BUST BUST WHAT WHAT RESO-SLUT
GOT YO NUMBAH CALLIN YO NAME
IN MY HOOD AINT NO GAME

ONE!

this girl i used to work with had some FUCKED UP plumbing in her cunt before she got pregnant. i could always tell when she was ragging, because when she'd walk by my desk, the stench would almost knock me out of my chair.... smelled just like dead animal/fish... i mean, literally -- death

then after she had her kid, there was never a smell again. weird.

hey mstrike are you playing CS 1.6 on cal this season? Cause I saw someone on the forums wiht your name, and we played that persons team last night.

your rhymes are epic. i guess ill let you fuck me now.

I just spent the last 5-10 mins on myspace trying to figure out the name of your sister so that i could relate this post to smelling her period blood... however, i failed to find her name.. so in return it will be you who is fucking me... GG

I just spent the last 5-10 mins on myspace trying to figure out the name of your sister so that i could relate this post to smelling her period blood... however, i failed to find her name.. so in return it will be you who is fucking me... GG

:rofl:

When I got my first red-wings I rode the bus home afterward.

Took me a while to figure out why everyone was staring at me.

:roller:

hey mstrike are you playing CS 1.6 on cal this season? Cause I saw someone on the forums wiht your name, and we played that persons team last night.
:lol: I was [A].LOLWAT in the match. I had a couple clutch rounds but you guys just had more solid team work than we did.

I love period blood. It's such a good lubricant, my cock slipped out like 9 times last night and kept smashing against the couch. I thought it was going to break.

I JUST WANT TO SMELL IT NOW THAT I KNOW IT SMELLS LIKE DELICIOUS FUCKING BISCUITS COVERED IN BUTTER

Back