[Rogan] Snowden is on

Denver

Veteran XX
Snowden is on Joe Rogan, listen to it before it's shut down.

dude is annoying and talkative, but the insights are very interesting.

he is a traitor to the us planted by obama to give information to the russians. it is classic democrat russian information sharing pact.

I'm listening to the podcast. He tells quite long stories to get to points but the details are interesting enough, so I'm taking half hour shots at this at a time.

Last edited:
1. Yep, he is annoying.

2. Yep, he is a traitor.

I might give him a little more whistleblower cred on # 2 if he wasn't so annoying and if everything I've heard about him through the old analyst grapevine wasn't so incredibly unflattering.

w/e. Context is everything and when it comes to the intelligence community, the layman has no grounds to put a 'short answer' into perspective--let alone ask a proper question in the first place.

This is no different than when Joe has Neil DeGrasse Tyson on and Tyson goes off for 30mins about some common misconception about <insert science thing here>.

When you know the subject matter very well (and the audience doesn't) and you talk about it for years, you turn into a ramble machine because you try to answer questions in a way that anyone of any level of education in that subject matter can understand.

w/e. Context is everything and when it comes to the intelligence community, the layman has no grounds to put a 'short answer' into perspective--let alone ask a proper question in the first place.

This is no different than when Joe has Neil DeGrasse Tyson on and Tyson goes off for 30mins about some common misconception about <insert science thing here>.

When you know the subject matter very well (and the audience doesn't) and you talk about it for years, you turn into a ramble machine because you try to answer questions in a way that anyone of any level of education in that subject matter can understand.

not really. Not even close. He could sum up the entire episode on what happened in 5 min then go into detail. If you actually listen to it he derails the conversation many times then has to pull himself back on to the original topic. He goes into backstories that arnt necessary.

HE basically sounds like my wife when i ask how her day went and i get a 30 min backstory of her coworkers cousin that doesnt even apply to the convo.

elaborate please

Somewhat awkwardly tried (and failed) to impress and fit in with the NSA hard chargers in Japan and Hawaii. Pushy, with a fragile ego. Not nearly as sharp as he wanted people to think he was. Not surprising for someone who came over to NSA (as a Dell contractor, general consensus he didn't have his shit together enough to rate a direct hire by NSA) from the CIA side, but he stood out apparently. Note that in the community one's status as military/agency/contractor is irrelevant to your cred, that you paid your dues and you know what the fuck you're doing is what people care about. He apparently showed little enough of that and was an insufferable twat to boot.

I noticed the annoying traits right away but I'm looking forward to just focusing on hearing what he has to say, instead of evaluating his performance on Joe Rogan.

Somewhat awkwardly tried (and failed) to impress and fit in with the NSA hard chargers in Japan and Hawaii. Pushy, with a fragile ego. Not nearly as sharp as he wanted people to think he was. Not surprising for someone who came over to NSA (as a Dell contractor, general consensus he didn't have his shit together enough to rate a direct hire by NSA) from the CIA side, but he stood out apparently. Note that in the community one's status as military/agency/contractor is irrelevant to your cred, that you paid your dues and you know what the fuck you're doing is what people care about. He apparently showed little enough of that and was an insufferable twat to boot.

so they didn't like him b/c he reminds them of themselves :cool:

snowden killed 1 millions of americans and was a traitor to america all because they wouldn't let him gay transition to a woman. that is what i call a traitor.

Back