Lodge 49 is the best show on TV

wQuay

Veteran XX
should probably say "was" since the ratings were so bad, but I'm not complaining. it lasted longer than firefly.

On an unknown network (AMC).
Lodge 49 - Wikipedia

It will get picked up by Amazon, Netflix, Apple, or one of the others trying to get new content.

Most shows only last 2-3 seasons, 4-5 if they are good. There's so many networks, that finding good content is tough.

Too bad a season is only 10 episodes. In the past it was 22. For example, Farscape is 4 seasons, and each is 22 episodes. That makes 88 shows to watch, plus a couple extra.

Last edited:
I mean AMC had breaking bad, mad men, better call saul, walking dead, the killing

Not exactly unknown :ftard: but its ngfm i guess

Network television is dead. Pewdiepies daily youtube videos get more views than most tv shows.

I never watched the AMC network when I had cable.
It's on Amazon Prime, but $2.99 an episode or $24.99 for the entire season.
Watch Lodge 49 Season 1 | Prime Video
I have other ways of finding it. There's Cinema TV which has most movies and TV shows. It seems like Amazon Prime knows what shows are good, because any time I want to watch something on there, it's an up charge.

Season 1? I'm waiting on Season 3 bros.

Wife isn't a fan of the "trips" the characters take, I think it's the best part.

When Cheech showed up, I knew this show ruled.

Too bad a season is only 10 episodes. In the past it was 22. For example, Farscape is 4 seasons, and each is 22 episodes. That makes 88 shows to watch, plus a couple extra.

I like the shorter seasons. I love Farscape, but those 22 episode seasons featured a lot of filler episodes that no one should watch.

Back