[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

They don't seem to be making progress on the wiping-each-other-out front. But I look forward to tomorrow. And the next day.

Sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

"just for a bit of fun"

This makes me sad to see the UK falling apart. Bros - wake the fuck up. What is wrong over there?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grindr-rapist-who-attacked-two-12560762
Grindr rapist who attacked two men is notorious figure in gangster underworld

Pervert Omar Mohammed Khan, who kept his sexuality a secret, was jailed for seven years for raping two people he met on gay hook up app Grindr

THP_CHP_190518SLUG_1949JPGq.jpg

THP_CHP_190518SLUG_1952JPG.jpg

THP_CHP_190518SLUG_1951JPG.jpg

Guy rapes dudes, is a gangster and what do they do? Put him on a watch list indefinitely. OOoo that's going to help.

Last edited:
They don't seem to be making progress on the wiping-each-other-out front. But I look forward to tomorrow. And the next day.

Sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

some time at the range would be useful. I would pay to support that and I don't live there

Every country has tried to meddle in our elections dating back before the xyz affair...which was pretty fucking early if u know ur history.

Sorry America 2 burst ur bubble but this swamp thing is international and not just a domestic issue. Vested interests always pick a side in any issue that comes across their desk.

if a trump supporter says they want you to back something up you said with facts, they're lying. they want you to waste your time on an explanation they will neither consider nor accept. if they liked facts, they wouldn't be trump supporters.

Every country has tried to meddle in our elections dating back before the xyz affair...which was pretty fucking early if u know ur history.

Sorry America 2 burst ur bubble but this swamp thing is international and not just a domestic issue. Vested interests always pick a side in any issue that comes across their desk.

We know it's international. That is why the majority want it out of the US.

if a trump supporter says they want you to back something up you said with facts, they're lying. they want you to waste your time on an explanation they will neither consider nor accept. if they liked facts, they wouldn't be trump supporters.

Like any oldster puppet, they turn to the TV for inspiration. Then Soros git's em and make's em RREEEEEEEE

Back