Official DNC Thread

CoTpSbBXYAAgX3E.jpg:large

4 real

I started pondering today what would be different if Hillary had won the nomination and likely the presidency back in 2008. Obama would be the likely successor and wouldn't be completely ground down, and likely wins in 2016. Bloops.

Are you kidding me? If Hillary won in 2008 the GOP would have obstructed everything she tried to do and demonized her at every turn. Oh ...

This was from the Rush show today.
The modern day democratic party is...

Black Lives Matter
New Black Panthers
Occupy Wall Street
Stripping God From Their Party Platform
Transgender Bathroom Advocates
Pro Death Panels in Health Care
Baby Butchers in Planned Parenthood
A candidate who violated the espionage act thousands of times
Pedophiles
Illegal Immigrants
Sharia Law Muslims
Marxists

Jesus fucking christ you're retarded.

Are you kidding me? If Hillary won in 2008 the GOP would have obstructed everything she tried to do and demonized her at every turn. Oh ...

It probably would have worked out better because she wouldn't have been SoS and destroyed the ME.

Sure they would've, but it wouldn't matter. She probably weathers the storm and beats Romney in 2012 too. Obama would then be 8 years older, a more experienced Senator, but still youthful and trendy. Now he's a tired man, campaigning for a woman he despises, that nobody really likes, and his legacy might be losing the presidency to Donald Trump.

wow, this convention is like collecting everyone I hate on tumblr and putting them all in one building.

i especially love people with the $15/hr buttons on. is this something important to you? so your career plan is such that you are making less than $15/hr and $15/hr would be a significant raise for you?

ok good luck with that whole poverty thing.

You misunderstood the purpose of the buttons. That is the current auction price for those people. The bid is 15 bucks an hour.. raise or pass Rayn?

has everyone conveniently forgotten that michael brown was a criminal that reached into a police cruiser for the cops gun and trayvon attacked and beat a neighbourhood watch volunteer because he was looking at him

If the unions turn, that would be great. Here's how that scam works.

Unions collect dues.
Some of that money goes to support the left.
In turn, the union leaders get kickbacks.
The union leaders tell their workers to vote for the left.
Repeat.

has everyone conveniently forgotten that michael brown was a criminal that reached into a police cruiser for the cops gun and trayvon attacked and beat a neighbourhood watch volunteer because he was looking at him

less outrage means less clicks means less $$

Also, it doesn't fit their narrative.

oh my god ... I thought that was a joke ... its like the democrats WANT to make me never vote for them again. At this point, I am disgusted with anyone who speaks at this circus.
Remarks
Mothers of the Movement
Sybrina Fulton, Geneva Reed-Veal, Lucy McBath, Gwen Carr, Cleopatra Pendelton, Maria Hamilton, Lezley McSpadden, and Wanda Johnson
Having the “Mothers of the Movement” speak on the same night as Bill Clinton, however, is an interesting choice, given that the former president’s policies on welfare and crime have made him a particular target of that movement. He has also had several highly publicized and acrimonious encounters with protesters during the 2016 campaign. During one April speech, he defended his wife’s 1990s comments on black “superpredators” before uttering a truly bizarre line.

“I’ll tell you another story about a place where black lives matter,” Clinton said. “Africa.”

The narrative that all cops are savage killers and that all young black men are aspiring scholars?

I hated Trump at the beginning of this election cycle, but leave it to the Liberals to alienate their hardcore hippie base and push independents away.

Does anyone really want to see 4 years of this shit? I mean Hillary is probably on a first name basis with every FBI agent in the bureau at this point.

Back