[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 160 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 160 of 2024
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3181 - 03-06-2021, 14:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post

Sponsored Links
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3182 - 03-06-2021, 14:40
plas this one is classic

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3183 - 03-06-2021, 15:04
They're all great quotes of blackpeople,
but this is my favorite for now.

Quote:

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3184 - 03-06-2021, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I kinda like her style

Kyrsten Sinema (Dem) votes NO on senate floor
It Buffy the T-Slayer

uno
VeteranXX
Old
3185 - 03-06-2021, 18:29
Quote:
good morning uno how u doing
Every day that I get to wake up is a great day my man.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3186 - 03-06-2021, 19:41
Perhaps OWENS for pres in 2024? Maybe with a Trump Endorsement? I like Candace.
She's a black mom, she made fun of Trump's penis size before going "conservative". She used to be a dem.
She is certainly smart and will get **** done. Let's put her in charge now. I think she would ***** slap Harris to the curb. Probably tear off her weave and throw it down like a tarantula.

Last edited by Brasstax; 03-06-2021 at 19:46..
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3187 - 03-06-2021, 20:08
Quote:
Perhaps OWENS for pres in 2024? Maybe with a Trump Endorsement? I like Candace.
She's a black mom, she made fun of Trump's penis size before going "conservative". She used to be a dem.
She is certainly smart and will get **** done. Let's put her in charge now. I think she would ***** slap Harris to the curb. Probably tear off her weave and throw it down like a tarantula.
Yup. I wish condaleeza rice would have run at some point, she was amazing. I’d do a rice/Owens ticket any day, then Owens/whoever later. But we certainly would **** up the democrat narrative. I guarantee that aunty tom accusations and token would be tossed around by the left, exposing their racism for anyone that still doesn’t know.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
3188 - 03-06-2021, 20:13
I could see a gaetz/owens ticket. He's obviously being groomed and makes a point to always be on the news/press. He's a clown, but no more than the left will churn out

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3189 - 03-06-2021, 20:41
Quote:
I kinda like her style

Kyrsten Sinema (Dem) votes NO on senate floor
She quoted John McCain when she did that. I imagine that should give most of TW a sour taste of that event.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
3190 - 03-06-2021, 22:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
She quoted John McCain when she did that. I imagine that should give most of TW a sour taste of that event.
nah, that **** gives me a boner

i got a bigly raging incel perpetual hard on 4 antagonistic ladies -- heel lady rasslers, villainesses/evil henchwomen, broads w/ heavy blue collar northeast accents hurling abuse and my cherished belongings @ me thru the windows, etc.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
3191 - 03-07-2021, 01:57
arizona likes to elect people that set both parties back a few pegs lol

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
3193 - 03-07-2021, 02:39
So have I got this straight? After people have in some cases been out of work for a year they got $2000 as a one-off? What the **** will that cover?

Meanwhile in the UK all furloughed employees have been getting 80% of their salary paid by the government for a whole year and it's just been extended to September.

GG America, GG.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
3194 - 03-07-2021, 03:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
So have I got this straight? After people have in some cases been out of work for a year they got $2000 as a one-off? What the **** will that cover?

Meanwhile in the UK all furloughed employees have been getting 80% of their salary paid by the government for a whole year and it's just been extended to September.

GG America, GG.
It will pay for a months rent and some groceries in some areas.
But the best thing to do is invest it, because money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3195 - 03-07-2021, 05:53
Quote:

GG America, GG.
Trojan horse. They tossed a little coin to people while they appropriated billions to pad pockets and bail some states out of bad choices and management. At least, that's how I understand the "relief" package.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
3196 - 03-07-2021, 08:42
Quote:

GG America, GG.
not true

Those who qualified for unemployment got paid that, plus extra money each month. Unemployment Insurance Relief During COVID-19 Outbreak | U.S. Department of Labor

Many small businesses closed and will not reopen thanks to the democrats.

but keep judging the US...it isn't like you have a job to go to or anything...I understand you need a hobby.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3197 - 03-07-2021, 08:49
Quote:

GG America, GG.
No, its not gg America, its GG Democrats. There have been multiple bills brought up over the last year that ultimately ended up getting choked out because the democrats, as they did with THIS stimulus bill, tried cramming **** in the bill, that is ultimately paid for by tax payers, for pet projects, and really ultimately to pay themselves. If you look through the bills you see huge chunks of money going to places and causes that have nothing to do with covid or unemployment. However they are places and causes that end up being huge donors to the Dems in election time.

The democrats are basically paying the costs of their election efforts with tax payer money.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
3198 - 03-07-2021, 09:10
Quote:
also - I bet that keeps the populace compliant, huh?

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
3199 - 03-07-2021, 09:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
No, its not gg America, its GG Democrats. There have been multiple bills brought up over the last year that ultimately ended up getting choked out because the democrats, as they did with THIS stimulus bill, tried cramming **** in the bill, that is ultimately paid for by tax payers, for pet projects, and really ultimately to pay themselves. If you look through the bills you see huge chunks of money going to places and causes that have nothing to do with covid or unemployment. However they are places and causes that end up being huge donors to the Dems in election time.

The democrats are basically paying the costs of their election efforts with tax payer money.
You're just describing the last 20 years of omnibus bills with hackneyed partisanship like it's pro wrestling or something, maximum grift

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3200 - 03-07-2021, 09:22
Canada offered employers to subsidize 75% of wages as long as they kept their people on payroll. Small businesses were offered $40k loans, 25% forgivable if paid back within 2 years.

And eligible people got $500/week for up to 16 weeks if they were out of work due to COVID. Then they extended that and rolled it into EI afterwards.

Still, lots of folks abused the **** out of it. More than half a billion was paid out to teenagers, for example. There were also lots of self-employed folks who barely made $5000 in the previous year and were now receiving upwards of $15,000 in benefits. ****in wonky. May be easy to mitigate in a country of 35M peeps... I can't imagine the ****show if these programs were implemented in the US.

Last edited by amRam; 03-07-2021 at 09:24..
Page 160 of 2024

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , amram is shook , animo has extreme tds , brain rot , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon unhinged , maga snowflakes are angry , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , sevred is a traitor. , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , trump lost lol , we have aids