Best Drop You've Gotten?

I got a +9 Int on 2Handers recipe, which is supposedly pretty rare. This faggot tried to claim he needed it and I didn't deserve it because he was an enchanter. I gave him a green piece of shit item to disenchant to prove it, and he admitted he couldn't. We disbanded him from the raid and summoned another person, and they won 2 set pieces.

I laughed pretty hard at that.

Anyways I sold it pretty cheaply to the servers best enchanter, because he's a good guy, and gave me a solid discount on my Crusader.

Raven said:
I got a +9 Int on 2Handers recipe, which is supposedly pretty rare. This faggot tried to claim he needed it and I didn't deserve it because he was an enchanter. I gave him a green piece of shit item to disenchant to prove it, and he admitted he couldn't. We disbanded him from the raid and summoned another person, and they won 2 set pieces.

Haha. Owned.

Krol blade dropped while Kramer was helping me quest... Since he was a rogue and rolled an 8 i gave it to him.... he then sold it for lots and lots of gold and sold his account...

fucker.

Krol Blade and Dwarven Hand Cannon dropped within about 5 minutes at the start of a 5 man Strat run last night. Our tank disconnected at the beginning of the Scarlet side so we rolled for everything... I didn't get a damn thing. :(

i won't post my best drop in this thread until i get my felstriker

i've already seen at least 7 epic drops outside MC and a bunch of other elite rare nonsense

Back