Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

using it to not be an ass to other people

thats cool though.. tw wouldn't be much fun if it weren't for a few people like that

buiZe said:
omg he's fucking lost it.

lost it....what?

fucking A, lost shit, thats what

its them though

dont listen, thats what they say, let it go

others going on, this and that. cant pick one to listen too

what

WHAT THE FUCK

head beating aganist wall, make migraine go away

blood though? i dunno wtf eyes hurt, head swollen

chest hurts

DEX said:
the crater face one is her too? Or just a semi look a-like? You know what'd be funny, is if Kevorkian or whatever came in and saw this thread. Then... shoutcasted about it.

Shoutcast flame threads would rock..

I do see the threads, but it's not my business really. She doesn't really care either, it is mostly in Stu's sexual interests. I have met the guy once at a LAN, but I'd be surprised if he had the balls to see me again.

Mav said:
lost it....what?

fucking A, lost shit, thats what

its them though

dont listen, thats what they say, let it go

others going on, this and that. cant pick one to listen too

what

WHAT THE FUCK

head beating aganist wall, make migraine go away

blood though? i dunno wtf eyes hurt, head swollen

chest hurts

Are you really bleeding? wtf.....

I hope you are fucking with us, this doesn't need to turn into <Ripper> pt.2 :[

I've been talking to him in irc for a while now. Mav perceives TW as a place of torture for "nearly 3 years". I dunno why he'd keep coming in that case, but that's how he feels about it. In which case, I feel bad for mav, because that's not how things are. People only say things to irritate him because he keeps fighting back. Mav really takes it personally though, even though no one it means it like that

WiLd_FiRe said:
aestis u dick

neways ... i wanna know what the story is behind what k3v just said.
k3v is gfg's rl brother...k3v is basically saying that he doesn't bother himself w/ what's said in aestis' threads, but if he ever saw him irl again, he'd beat the shit out of him.

Back