Anti-venom question

Quick question, is strong anti-venom worth it for a lvl 47? It says it can only cure poisons up to lvl 35, but i have no idea what lvl poisons are used by ~50 players, and if anti-venom can cure it.

pointless, you can ignore nearly all poisons except for some of the uber god damn poisons in the end game (and Mauradon unless they made signifigant changes to them recently) the nasty poisons are the ones that do 500+ a tic, you really need a paladin to cleanse that.

well, i'm a 47 priest on a PvP server, so I'm mainly concerned about hunter's viper sting, and rogue cast/snare poisons. Could strong-antivenom lvl ~50 players using those poisons?

I find Anti-venom occasionally useful, as some fights get so close in terms of HP that if you're poisoned that could send you over the deep end to death.

I've been grinding those Green Recluses in Duskwood for the Strong Anti-Venom Manual with no luck yet, but I'd like it since I have like 12 large venom sacs already.

Krius said:
pointless, you can ignore nearly all poisons except for some of the uber god damn poisons in the end game (and Mauradon unless they made signifigant changes to them recently) the nasty poisons are the ones that do 500+ a tic, you really need a paladin to cleanse that.
I'm guessing you play on a PvE server.

ive only seen the heavy anti venom bandage once and that was a few days ago lol

since im a paladin i can cure diseases/poison and have totems to do it as well

jungle remedy which drops from one of the kurzen mobs in STV cures both poison and disease. I keep at least 10 with me at all times. The mobs are lvl 32 so the stuff is easy to get. If you need anit-venom just farm for about 10min and you will have plenty.

Lord Elessar said:
jungle remedy which drops from one of the kurzen mobs in STV cures both poison and disease. I keep at least 10 with me at all times. The mobs are lvl 32 so the stuff is easy to get. If you need anit-venom just farm for about 10min and you will have plenty.

yeah, there's not really an indication of what level poisons they cure... I don't think they are of that much use later on...

Back