[Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

2653383480_9af78f7096.jpg

:rofl:
bad bad bad

sounds like a pretty shitty july 4, though at least FC/glare/fraggle can show thought for others. my week was pretty incredible..

it is nice to see akuma is a big of a douchebag in real life as i called, even years ago

what a faggot

Ayz are you seriously that dense?
Is someone who royally pisses you off your "friend"?

akuma's problem is that he doesn't realize his idea of "fun" and everyone else's is different. he thought that by getting the chicks in, it would (1) increase everyone's chance of getting laid and (2) he wouldn't be picking favorites among the rest of the guys, however dumb that may sound.

this has never been a problem in past trips because he's always been along for the ride to have fun. now that he had to plan one it was clear to see that he isn't capable of planning shit, and to realize where his priorities lie.

he pissed me off, and this story is an account of how/why i am pissed off. however, i'm not opposed to hanging out with him again. i'm just not going to make it a priority or spend money specifically for that purpose. nor will i extend my definition of hospitality to him.

the sad truth is that he really is too dumb to know any better, and i don't know why. it's not a valid excuse, hence why i expressed the opinions i did. those of you thinking this is part of some master plan of his are giving him too much credit.

there are times when i had fun with akuma, like everyone else has both on this trip and in the past. and every year, we get pissed off at akuma about something and yell at him, and then he makes good. however, it just so happens that enough bullshit happened on this trip to leave me with an overall pissed off mood about the whole fiasco.

fuckin retard

i only said the same thing 10 times in this thread

11:38:28 AM z2AkumA: joe is about 80% right, and hes all i care about really

i kind of glossed over this quote before but now that it was brought to my attention again. i don't know if he meant to have it sound like "everyone can fuck off", but the sad truth is that as long as Fancy Cat still stands up for him, he doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks and still believes he is in the right.

also i wish i had stayed home and bought a 30" LCD or an iphone or ipod touch instead

what do you expect ayzianboy, fancy cat is his best man you're not even in the wedding party.

what

oh

i wasn't going to fight creepy ghandi

i just casually asked him if he wanted to die

i wouldn't mind hanging out with fraggle again. i don't know who cmoose is. you sound like you suck.

Back