cpt tele your fantasies about me make me smile

its funny that i occupy a part of your brain rent free

pls continue

please say anything worth reading

please make any post about the content of this thread

or anything at all about Trump or the articles herein

until then grab your drool cup, sit back, and fill it

it is quiet time for people who have nothing to say about anything

are you kidding? This thread is a barely over the top representation of American politics in real life at the moment.

there is very little difference between what is being said in this thread and what is being said in public

are you kidding? This thread is a barely over the top representation of American politics in real life at the moment.

there is very little difference between what is being said in this thread and what is being said in public

i am loving how after the spying has come out, after the fabricated dossier was exposed, after the illegal wiretapping and year long special investigation has been done......the DIMMS are now talking about how exposing any of these crimes, any of these cl earful wrong doings, is equivalent to trying to imprison Trump's political opposition. The tactics that tyrants use to win......not what people in a Democracy should be celebrating.

I mean it doesn't get anymore rock bottom sad and pathetic than this......outside of trying to find something intelligent or worth reading inside an epidemic or humdumpin post.

go figure.......so here we are.

*bullhorn*

i am only here to answer the real questions vanster says

when asked a question by flash

*scrolling*

when asked a one sentence question on failures of item prohibition by cpt tele

*scrolling*

ok, ok, i am here for the trolling

but please don't make the trolling about me or i will quit TW again and this time you will be sorry i am gone. u gonna miss me when i'm gone. *cups*

this was the best and the brightest of tw........the rest can barely tie their shoes, breathe, or make a 2 oz mixed drink

My bad. I thought you guys were smarter than the average retard I see posting on FB and talking politics in real life.

jjFHEuP.jpg

this is where we are right now.....this is where the discussion is at

maybe eric holder shouldn't quit his new desk job of teaching bullhorned starbucks employees how to stop black people from using their private bathrooms as public restrooms now

serveimage

maybe we shouldn't listen to former attorney generals who were the only ones that i know of in history to be held in criminal contempt....... i dunno

but RESIST as they say.......resist logic and reason until the consequences are paid (again)

Last edited:
:lol:

The Environmental Protection Agency is barring the Associated Press, CNN and the environmental-focused news organization E&E from a national summit on harmful water contaminants.

The EPA blocked the news organizations from attending Tuesday's Washington meeting, convened by EPA chief Scott Pruitt.

EPA spokesman Jahan Wilcox told the barred organizations they were not invited and there was no space for them, but gave no indication of why they specifically were barred.

Pruitt told about 200 people at the meeting that dealing with the contaminants is a “national priority.”

Guards barred an AP reporter from passing through a security checkpoint inside the building. When the reporter asked to speak to an EPA public-affairs person, the security guards grabbed the reporter by the shoulders and shoved her forcibly out of the EPA building.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-epa-bars-ap-cnn-from-summit-on-1527003250-htmlstory.html

Get the fuck out

Tucker Carlson Battles Dem Rep. Eric Swalwell on Evidence of Russia Collusion: ‘I’m Not Flacking For Trump!’

this is apparently the best they got

the best case they can put together and it still involves servers they know were not hacked by Russia, Donny T. Jr., and Trump sarcastically thanking Wikileaks during the election run off.

I mean this really is the best and the brightest arguments and rebuttles that the DNC can put together after over a years worth of leaks from the FBI/CIA and several million dollars worth of probing and auditing by the Mueller special investigation.

:rofl:

bonus you should see the gun control follow up by this Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell guy. I mean here I thought Adam Schiff was shifty eyed and entirely pathetic. No wonder epidemic and blackpeople came to the bug light roach trap of hell known as California while everyone else is biting their arm off to escape.

Somembody has to be voting for these simpletons and other simpletons like this are all that I can think of to explain it.

sometimes i wonder if this is shit they really believe and that fucking deranged or just trying to be edgy / provocative?

all i see is pure insanity and mental gymnastics that are unparalleled bro

please say anything worth reading

please make any post about the content of this thread

or anything at all about Trump or the articles herein

until then grab your drool cup, sit back, and fill it

it is quiet time for people who have nothing to say about anything

its funny u say i say nothing

when in fact youve taken the saying nothing game to the next level

ur so contrarian you'll argue any side on any topic just up your shitposting

u r literally the king of saying nothing

take a back seat to me tho because i am better than you

oh yeah, putting an fbi informant spy into a presidential campaign is not that big of a deal. no worse than watergate, right folks? lol delusional

the fbi and the doj are executive, not judicial, that means they have direct ties to the president. the obama administration put spies/informants into an opposition presidential campaign. no big deal. :shrug:

lol holy shit is that a real tweet?

the swamp rats are scared

only reason they didn't go to prison before was because they ran these programs

one cockroach guarded the others back and nobody could touch them

now that they don't have this establishment setup the hammer is about to fall on these swamp rats

and no amount of diversity indoctrination programs at starbucks and netflix bullshit programming is going to stop that here soon

its funny u say i say nothing

when in fact youve taken the saying nothing game to the next level

ur so contrarian you'll argue any side on any topic just up your shitposting

u r literally the king of saying nothing

take a back seat to me tho because i am better than you

try saying something, anything, at all

or you go on ignore with the other childrens table of people not worth talking to because they never once, not even by accident, post something worth reading or that doesn't make everyone stupider for trying

trying......look that term up to while you are at it

kthankx

sometimes i wonder if this is shit they really believe and that fucking deranged or just trying to be edgy / provocative?

all i see is pure insanity and mental gymnastics that are unparalleled bro

i think at some point people will trick themselves into believing whatever it takes to reach their end goal. their end goal being them in power, everyone else below them, and nothing else matters.

i mean we see it with a lot of leftist posters in here.

dranged says he doesn't believe in any source on internet but one inside his own head which he doesn't even try to source or explain. laughed at Breitbartlink yesterday but thinks Huffpo and all derivatives is godsend.......which is funny when you consider that Andrew Breitbart actually set up Arriana Huffington with the framework for Huffpo.

I mean this is how mental illness is described imo.......how people begin to live in separate worlds where they have separate realities but we all somehow live on the same planet with the same universal laws of physics.

things that we are now seeing them deny as they run their cars off cliffs ..... like that white lesbian couple did with six adopted black kids in the car.

serveimage

Let us not confuse them with facts, their minds are made up, and there are 58 genders.......race and sex have no measurable or discussion worthy distinguishment......but if you misgender me it will be career ending because these are the things i learned in gender studies program where i specialized in trans-african american poetry and triggering

AND YES ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

now watch her drink down some mad dog 50/50's and thelma and louis it off the cliff before the kids can escape

Last edited:
I would like to volunteer to be a benign tool for the FBI for $500k. I will spy the shit out of Trump.

oh yeah, putting an fbi informant spy into a presidential campaign is not that big of a deal. no worse than watergate, right folks? lol delusional

the fbi and the doj are executive, not judicial, that means they have direct ties to the president. the obama administration put spies/informants into an opposition presidential campaign. no big deal. :shrug:

I don't think you see the benefit here. We need to get the dems to sign off on this behavior before the next elections.. while republican is president.

Trump would be duty bound to put informants in every adversary's campaign

Dems would never win again

Back