Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
don't you people sleep
dont you?

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
1024 - 08-17-2009, 15:44
gonna and then go to the seahawk's training camp. I have always wanted to go, but never really had a chance. Very excited, going to see if I can get my on field Tatupu jersey.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
1025 - 08-17-2009, 16:59
give me a scouting report on hasselbeck. He's my backup QB

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
1026 - 08-18-2009, 00:29
picked up some new glass today.....

i have never owned a ash catcher before and i seen this one so i grabbed it while i was out picking up a whip.

they had some other stuff that was all blown locally and all unique. more of the art of glass blowing that is incorporated into bongs. I talked to the manager for a while today. The guy is cool as hell but kinda a trip...one of those spiritual hippie guys.

anyhow i was impressed and seen some of the best glass i have ever seen before. Some of that **** was 700 bucks tho :o

if you are ever in San Diego and are at Belmont park(the rollercoaster) go caddy corner of the roller coaster and next to Santana's is the best head shop i have ever been into if you are looking for glass.

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
1027 - 08-18-2009, 00:39
I miss living in SD

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
1028 - 08-18-2009, 00:48

1slob18c1
VeteranX
Old
1029 - 08-18-2009, 01:41
Finished off a bag and smoked all the kief left in my grinder.

Zear
VeteranXV
Old
1030 - 08-18-2009, 02:52
Got back from backpacking today. Didn't get the pictures I wanted because my cousin went missing and we spent most of a day looking for him in trail-less wilderness. *******. He got back to camp on his own.

Other than that, I had a great time.

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1031 - 08-18-2009, 03:43
that kief pic makes me jizz

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
1032 - 08-18-2009, 07:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zear View Post
Got back from backpacking today. Didn't get the pictures I wanted because my cousin went missing and we spent most of a day looking for him in trail-less wilderness. *******. He got back to camp on his own.

Other than that, I had a great time.

you shouldve sacrificed him to the old gods

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
1033 - 08-18-2009, 11:49
i just had some keif i picked up. i pressed it into hash and put it in my hash pipe.

and yes i finally got a HASH pipe.... you know the little tiny pipe that is a keychain ? i had one when i was a teen and have not seen one since .. till yesterday at the black and i got the last one.

They are so great cause you can put a chunk of hash in it and you dont need a screen...the taste is so good.

here it is

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
1034 - 08-18-2009, 12:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
give me a scouting report on hasselbeck. He's my backup QB
He looked good. It is the O-line you have to worry about, and whether or not they will keep him clean. It was an awesome time though. Didn't get a chance to get autographs, though. No big deal, we are planning on going one more time this year and then now that we know how easy it is, we are definitely planning on a few trips every year from now on.

Travace: That is some nice glass. I don't even want to say what I am thinking, in fear of jinxing you, but I always seem to break **** like that.

Also, for that hash pipe, I have always hated smoking out of metal pipes. Kills the taste for me. I used to have a hash pipe that was ceramic, but it was a ***** to clean.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
1035 - 08-18-2009, 12:49
just rolling an extra long post-work spliff and gonna watch sunday's true blood with the gf.

i agree re: metal pipes...can't enjoy it with the metallic taste ;/

i need another stone chillum...and stronger lungs

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
1036 - 08-18-2009, 22:50

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
1037 - 08-18-2009, 22:56
Interesting day. Found out I got a B in organic chemistry. Had big plans for today but I ended up just smoking a blunt of really good ****, so all in all, pretty good day. May smoke and watch lost tonight, who knows.

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
1038 - 08-18-2009, 23:23
just saw district 9 for the second time...this time blitzed out of my mind

such a ****ing great movie

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1039 - 08-18-2009, 23:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkivviS View Post
just saw district 9 for the second time...this time blitzed out of my mind

such a ****ing great movie
gee-louse

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
1040 - 08-18-2009, 23:45
Picked up an 1/8 of some dank ****. Tonights gonna be a good time.

Also, anyone have tips for bringing bud on a plane? Going up to seattle and cousin wanted me to bring him a bowl if I could. I dont really want to risk it, but curious of ways. Probably wont do it tho.

Page 52 of 549

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , $$bluntz$$ , ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , 4/20 24/7 365 , 4:20 , :bandit: , im drunk , its 16:20 somewhere , itt: we smoke weed , iv:xx , krayvok is a fagvok , krayvok rocks! , legless dogs , lol stoners lol , mary jane , meat was here , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , poking smot , r.i.p. green room , reefer , ryan , theprovider , thirsty dead children , time to call the dea , toke , toke 420 dude stoned , wheres the hookers , who-gets-jailed-next pool , yarr matey i banged katie