Dating Sites - Hilarious? Yes.

17301249121344095090.jpeg

21723.jpg
nwaz_01_img0099.jpg

typing up fake internet dating conversation to impress tribalwar

narcissism at its most desperate stage

This isn't page 10, you fucks. You've let me down.

BeautifulPeople.com, how did it go Obibun?

I joined up after that thread.. there's some sort of 48 hour probation period where they decide if you're worthy, and as far as I know I 'passed'. Obviously.

Just been chatting up a few German girls, but it's problematic because it doesn't list precise location.. so when they end up being from a part of Germany that's like 6 hours away, it's really a waste of time.

also - lot of nerd virgins up in this thread

Canada?

dude hook it up
I'll hit it for you

No way brolie

Besides some poster in this thread gave me the great idea of formulating some plan to include TW in this.

No idea what I'm going to do yet, but I've got a couple months.

It will be glorious, trust me.

TW nerd virgins typical responses:

"lol u loser your lying you dont do shit with girls"
":lol: :lol: :rofl: bro ur so ugly"

then when pics appear

"lol u loser jsut because ur beside the girls doesnt mean shit"
"haha nice HAT idiot :lol: :rofl:"

then when pics of me kissing girls appear

"lol theyre ugly besides it looks like someone is holding a gun and forcing them to kiss you so it doesn't count"
"you look like a frat boy stoner"

the nerds have a horribly trasparent response system in which they simply continue to deny everything while marking themselves out to be more and more jealous through a series of continuously escalating nerd denials

dude who cares

is your life seriously that sad where you think kissing a girl is worth bragging about on the internet

newsflash: most of us have been kissing girls since we were 12

^ jealous nerd virgin

SO WHAT IF WE ASKED YOU TO POST EVIDENCE AND CALLED YOU A LOSER

NOW THAT YOU'VE POSTED EVIDENCE WE'RE GOING TO STATE THAT WE NEVER CARED IN THE FIRST PLACE AND EVERYONE DID IT LIKE 10 YEARS AGO SERIOUSLY WE DON'T CARE AT ALL

lawl

Back