Does anybody actually agree with this? by Flash - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?
Page 4 of 24
jgrange
Veteran++
Old
61 - 12-30-2017, 01:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
God damn you are dumb.

Says the sperg

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62 - 12-30-2017, 01:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
You seem awfully worked up about bigots having to eat **** sandwiches.
we went from if you don't accept gay marriage you are a bigot

to if you don't suck and **** trans dudes you are now a bigot

it feels like we were forewarned about this kind of slippery slope

of actual **** eaters and their ky lube

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 12-30-2017, 02:47
this will get overturned in SCOTUS....just give it time

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 12-30-2017, 08:26
Quote:
You seem awfully worked up about bigots having to eat **** sandwiches.
forget about this entire situation for a minute

do you think it's okay for someone to get fined $135,000 for hurting someone's feelings by denying him service?

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 12-30-2017, 09:25
belial - IIRC the 135k fine was bc the cake people went on Facebook and doxxed the lesbians. I don't think the fine has to do with denying service, and as many others said there's a smart way to go about that and a stupid way.

smart way: "sorry we're so busy right now we can't take on new customers."

stupid way: "we don't bake lesbian cakes because we don't think lesbians should get married."

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
66 - 12-30-2017, 10:09
this is what happens when you dont allow ppls feelers to get hurt =/..

ppl going to court over using the wrong gender terms. JFC this place has gone to ****.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 12-30-2017, 10:12
**** has come to the point where you're "stupid" for being honest and speaking the truth lol

They should've lied!

No. They should've kicked those ****** queers and told em not to come back. And nobody should've given a ****.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 12-30-2017, 10:18
I don't have a problem with the bakers not making the cake for the gays because its against their religion.

I don't have a problem with the gays taking their money elsewhere.

I have a huge problem with the gays turning into a witch hunt because the bakers aren't totally supportive of their mental disorder and made a point to attack them

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 12-30-2017, 10:19
At least they're not indoctrinating your children yet!

Oh wait lol

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 12-30-2017, 10:42
Quote:
The $135k judgement was awarded to the gay couple because these poor martyred christians doxxed them on Facebook and Twitter.
I have read the final ruling and i cannot find anything stating the main reason why the bigots had to pay the fine was that the names of the people in the gay-mob where made public. I see a few progressive website stating it but i cannot find in in the court ruling. I will note that i have not read the entire 120pages but i have read a lot.

One thing i noticed is that the media talking point about 'strong, independent females!' are nowhere to be found while reading it. This 1 woman is your standard overly emotional nightmare female. She began to contemplate everything about her life because she did not get a cake made for her. She fell into weeks-long depression because she didn't get a cake made. This is what kids do when they dont get their way. Us adults call it, "throwing a temper tantrum".

She also said a lot of bull**** in a 'he said, she said' way. My favorite: After politely explaining to the women that she will not bake a cake for same-sex couples, and they left to find a different baker, for some reason they returned to the bakery and asked some questions. During this confrontation between one of the gay-mob and Aaron Klein, where there are no witnesses mind you, apparently, Aaron Klein quoted some Jewish scripture, Leviticus 18:22 - "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination.". When the gay-mob person got back into the car with the strong independent sobbing female, she told the sobbing female that Aaron said, and I quote, "Your children are an abomination unto God!"

I have no doubt that having their name made public, even though it was already made public by themselves, caused extra emotional trauma, I cannot find it being the sole reason as to why they were fined the amount they were.

Help me out here.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 12-30-2017, 11:00
He can't. Phaytal can't read past a headline.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
72 - 12-30-2017, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I have no doubt that having their name made public, even though it was already made public by themselves, caused extra emotional trauma, I cannot find it being the sole reason as to why they were fined the amount they were.

Help me out here.
we all know damn well that they didn't get doxxxed on FB by the bakery and that these smug liberal lesbians started the argument there, on the bakeries page, after a bad review. they simply can't help themselves. they have to get the last word. just like on this forum.

it probably started off with........"OMG THIS BAKERY ON THIS FB PAGE IS THE WORST"......"THIS BIGOTED CHRISTIAN COUPLE DIDN'T BEND OVER BACKWARDS WITH DOUBLE DONGER LUBE 4 US"......"THEY DIDN"T ACT LIKE WE RUN THE GOD DAMN WORLD AND AS A JEWISH LESBIAN ****LIB WE ALL KNOW WHAT YEAR IT IS".

which then resorted in a managerial/ownership response.......which then led to another comeback........which then led to them forwarding that discussion on to the entire militia of Portland area SJW's.......and the **** show it ultimately turned into.

I mean Oregon even acknowledged the hive went too hard too fast

Oregon official who shut down local bakery loses election - CNNPolitics

at least got rid of this scum monster who went for blood against them

but these cry-bullies thought they were going to get what they wanted unequivocally. then found out that if they couldn't shove their **** directly they were going to convert and shame this bakery couple into doing what they wanted. and once that all went out the window they simply went for blood by being vindicitive.

it is their modus operandi ffs

and in typical sjw jew fashion (if i remember correctly they were both) they played the victim card while still striking you with all the other hands and legs. they screamed out in pain as they tried to attack you.

we know that this is how petty and irrelevant these people are.......because well, read their responses on this forum, look at anything they do or say in real life or online

this is what a "satisfied" ****liberal consumerist product review looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9x1hdy7iCU

imagine him upset and enraged..........i'm surprised failtowel only demanded new rims and not 135k in emotional compensation on top of it. i guess he will have to wait for his hormone therapy before he can expect that kind of first class citizen compensation from America again.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
73 - 12-30-2017, 15:34
i mean this was portland

not sure any place on earth is scummier atm than they are

it is a hive of pretty much the worst people alive today

White women accused of cultural appropriation close burrito shop | The Kansas City Star

they went after this girl for culturally appropriating a burrito as a white *****

you give em an inch and they not only try to take a mile, but they move in and squat and then make an all new set of demands and establish new entitlement norms

at some point rational people say enough is enough

we will have no choice but to be there soon

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
74 - 12-30-2017, 17:22
what's double donger (sp?) lube?

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 12-30-2017, 18:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
forget about this entire situation for a minute

do you think it's okay for someone to get fined $135,000 for hurting someone's feelings by denying him service?
No, that would not be ok.

Good thing the settlement was because the morally incorruptible Christians doxxed this gay couple, and, according to Oregon law, illegally discriminated against them.

Are you ok with someone posting your politics and life choices along with your name, address, phone number, and email on their quite popular small town Facebook and Twitter accounts?

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 12-30-2017, 18:48

JFC you are a sperg Tele.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 12-30-2017, 18:53
it bakes the gay cakes or it gets the $135,000 fine again

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 12-30-2017, 18:54
Quote:

Good thing the settlement was because the morally incorruptible Christians doxxed this gay couple, and, according to Oregon law, illegally discriminated against them.

Are you ok with someone posting your politics and life choices along with your name, address, phone number, and email on their quite popular small town Facebook and Twitter accounts?
Depends at which point in the timeline of events this happened. If they "doxxed" them after they raised a huge stink?

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 12-30-2017, 19:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Depends at which point in the timeline of events this happened. If they "doxxed" them after they raised a huge stink?
it seems fairly clear, if you're not a moron desperate for some manufactured outrage ;o someone more familiar with the case can correct me if I'm wrong...

1) cake requested

2) cake denied bc gays

3) stink raised because denying cake bc gay is against the law in that state

4) social media outrage and doxxing

5) lawsuit for all of the above

??? I honestly don't know how people can fail to 'get' this, without either being really dumb (Flash) or just wanting to cook up some BS to be outraged about (Tele)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
80 - 12-30-2017, 19:02
Quote:

well **** if it is the law then who are we to complain?

Canada Criminalizes Use Of Wrong Gender Prono | The Daily Caller

Canadian landlord fined $12G for not taking shoes off in Muslim tenant's home | Fox News

Man jailed for leaving bacon sandwich outside mosque found dead in Bristol prison | Daily Mail Online

i mean if it's the law it has to make sense

i guess with all these "laws" trump is making via executive order we won't see you complaining about them anymore

since, you know, it is the law and ****

Page 4 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
serial rapist of chicago