Does anybody actually agree with this? by Flash - Page 19 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?
Page 19 of 24
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
361 - 01-01-2018, 16:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
here was an Oregonian law "interpreting" Federal immigration law

Judge didn't violate rules in letting immigrant leave through back door, review finds | OregonLive.com

Oregon judge accused of helping illegal immigrant escape under investigation | Fox News

Oregon judge under scrutiny after immigrant escapes courtroom - CNN

nobody found any issue with that either

terms that might interest you here:

activist judges

9th circuit court

banana republic

kangaroo courts
if i wanted to troll you i would argue oregon should be able to usurp federal power based on states rights

but then saw it's a county judge so clearly they are just pushing for votes as anything judiciary lower than state is just a kangaroo court by default. the rules are made up but the convictions matter /whosecourtisthisanyways

Sponsored Links
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
362 - 01-01-2018, 16:43
The progression of coombz in this thread

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
363 - 01-01-2018, 16:48
reading back this thread was pretty juicy. should be a part of the tome known as the MAGA thread

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
364 - 01-01-2018, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
if i wanted to troll you i would argue oregon should be able to usurp federal power based on states rights

but then saw it's a county judge so clearly they are just pushing for votes as anything judiciary lower than state is just a kangaroo court by default. the rules are made up but the convictions matter /whosecourtisthisanyways
i sure love me some states rights

it is just too bad that those are often treated as suggestions after all the federal powers of monetary manipulation (55 mph speed limits, 21 yo drinking ages) and alphabet agencies invoke their own supremacy clauses over them.

DEA Raids Legal Weed Dispensaries in Washington Again - VICE

Court: DEA Must Stop Raids on Legal Medical Marijuana | Time

DOJ Accepts Decision Saying It May Not Target State-Legal Medical Marijuana Suppliers - Hit Run : Reason.com

9th Circuit Says Feds May Not Prosecute State-Legal Medical Marijuana Suppliers - Hit Run : Reason.com

so now that all parties accept this i expect the DEA to **** off from states that decided to legalize it, even if the Fed still rules weed a schedule 1 narcotic, and respect this rule of law .......

we shall see

Federal officials seize 1,200 pounds of pot from Cottage Grove cannabis oil lab; facility was site of explosion on Nov. 16 | Local | Eugene, Oregon

DEAâ***8364;***8482;s marijuana-eradication program still targets Washington, where (some) pot is legal | The Seattle Times

so far they talking a big game.......but still doing their own thing it appears

it almost feels like nobody respects any law outside of their own self serving interpretation of it

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
365 - 01-01-2018, 17:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
judges exist to interpret and apply the law

intent is a factor when judges interpret and apply the law and make judgements

the intent and result in this case was a hate brigade of angry Christians harassing the gays, hence the large fine
Quote:
errr no, I didn't say that at all

why would something be up before a judge if it was entirely legal?

that is precisely what is being determined in every court case--whether someone is guilty of breaking the law or of violating some civil code

in the US, people are presumed innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the court

Quote:
IANAL, but that sounds like complete bollocks to me

what's the point of a lawsuit if not to present evidence for and against and get a nuanced judgement from an authority?
Quote:

how do you get to that, from what i posted? jfc

i hope you're trolling or really hungover or something, and not actually this stupid

all i said was what i believe the role of a judge is, with regards to this and other cases. i'm not making judgements myself here bro

i'm not sure why you are so quick to call me stupid, rather than trying to understand my perspective

i am actively trying to understand yours

behavior like this is why it's impossible for anyone to have civilized discourse, anymore--not just on this board, but anywhere online or offline

you said that intent is a factor when judges interpret and apply the law... aside from the varying degrees of criminal offenses, when do you think intent should ever matter, and how do you think the intent should affect the consequences?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
366 - 01-01-2018, 17:34
Hoyl ****ing effort post

Belial full autistic spam

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
367 - 01-01-2018, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post

i'm not sure why you are so quick to call me stupid, rather than trying to understand my perspective

i am actively trying to understand yours

behavior like this is why it's impossible for anyone to have civilized discourse, anymore--not just on this board, but anywhere online or offline
sorry, but when you strawman **** up like "so you're saying this" with some absurd example, rather than addressing what i actually posted, I just don't know how else to respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
you said that intent is a factor when judges interpret and apply the law... aside from the varying degrees of criminal offenses, when do you think intent should ever matter, and how do you think the intent should affect the consequences?
well, as usual i'm just pulling **** out of my ass... =D and this is just what i think DOES happen, not what i think SHOULD happen

but let's say you've got a hypothetical custody dispute where part of the argument is that the father hasn't been around for some period of time where the family needed him - but it's through circumstances beyond his control, and he's actually trying to be a decent guy and not a dick

the lawyer for the mother is going to try to say that the dad is a deadbeat and doesn't deserve custody because he hasn't been present or supportive enough

the lawyer for the father is hopefully going to present evidence to show why he wasn't able to be around, and that it wasn't his fault, and that he is still a decent guy and worthy of being a good guardian for his kid(s)

the judge has to look at all that **** and hopefully make a sensible judgement (and probably still give to custody to the mum anyway gg )

that's what i meant by the function of a judge is to (ideally) interpret and apply the law fairly...i could make a few more bs examples, but you get the idea

cael
VeteranXX
Old
368 - 01-01-2018, 20:02
is belial seriously trying to argue that intent shouldn't matter outside of criminal cases

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
369 - 01-01-2018, 20:41
Belial and amram racing to be the most autistic poster of 2018

Reading belials legal drivel nonsense posting might create austism

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
370 - 01-01-2018, 20:46
i went cross eyed and immediately began searching 4chan and twatter screencaps

rheeeee

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
371 - 01-01-2018, 20:53
Rofl the three spergateers posting in full effort mode ^^^

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
372 - 01-01-2018, 21:04
spergateers...lol

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
373 - 01-01-2018, 23:46
jugger**** dont act like you didnt hide in ur hole when i drove out to st.pete and your wife had to sell me your pc from ur failed lan center bruh

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
374 - 01-02-2018, 00:11
Juggs talks a bunch of **** online but has to hide his obese redneck ass in real life

Couldn't land a female so bought one online with a rent a wife service

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
375 - 01-02-2018, 00:14

the slippery slope we all get to enjoy

oh that will never happen cpt tele

u so silly

Spoiler

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
376 - 01-02-2018, 00:16
are you a bot

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
377 - 01-02-2018, 00:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
emberassing
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
u cant stop the manic scrheeeeeeeching

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
378 - 01-02-2018, 00:47
The last 4 pages of this thread are pretty amazing.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
379 - 01-02-2018, 06:02
Marriage is only between a male and female.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
380 - 01-02-2018, 06:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post

the slippery slope we all get to enjoy

oh that will never happen cpt tele

u so silly
LGBT activism gone full retard, and the worst part is these sheeple don't see it until it's gonna be their own kids being diddled by trannies in dedicated molestation zones or something. Maybe not even then. Because tolerance.

Page 19 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
serial rapist of chicago