[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i haven't watched cable tv since early high school

now i just watch qanon videos and the talking cat lady on youtube

I think the only reason phaytal pisses me off so much in here (because irl he is a good dude) is because I know he has the capacity to be beyond this

he is the only person who might be over 3 digits in IQ

and that is why it hurts me to see him slumming around like this for no real cause or reason

~4 digit iq~ :cool:

This week its Trump being an idiot thinking we can be better stewards of our forests. You are supposed to make fun of him for that saying we cannot reduce the risk of large forest fires and that its caused by Global Warming which we can stop.

I'm so confused anymore.

jerry brown
from diarrhea town
please turn that frown
upside down

jerry brown
what's your pronoun?
you say xe/xir
but are you really sure?

jerry brown
the sad clown
all of your pals
are moving out

smugg attitudes from the Trumpanzee brigade while $200 million tax dollars goes in the wind for a political stunt at the border

Holy wow that is the most original thought I've ever heard from you. Too bad it's stupid. But I'm still going to encourage this kind of posting. good job.

smugg attitudes from the Trumpanzee brigade while $200 million tax dollars goes in the wind for a political stunt at the border

:lol:

blackpeople needs more illegal aliens to keep his bar clean

that 70k+ taxpayers foot for each of them that sneak in is well worth it for the 5 bucks an hour his boss will pay them to mop the floors

we've seen the pictures of the pig palace he serves his 15 dollar cocklesstales in

Last edited:
Holy wow that is the most original thought I've ever heard from you. Too bad it's stupid. But I'm still going to encourage this kind of posting. good job.

he is full tard and wrong as always

but we always knew that was what we could expect if we just pulled back all them onion layers of REeeeeeee

i don't mean to trigger you, but...

srwbipkpzmz11.jpg

okay, maybe i do, just a tad bit ;)

Back