[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the cigar shoveee wanted the cigar

he can be a judge, maybe just an impetuous and imperious judge. let nominate him for lifetime appt

Well at least many women who were not even there at the time are supporting her. What's wrong with you people?

Time for ol Bretty to own up and say yes he did boob grab a drunk cheerleader 35 years ago. Still not sure why this would make him somehow incapable of being a judge? Your Ex-President shoved cigars in his intern and your current grabs pussy. Boob grab is nothing at all

(((Julia Louis-Dreyfus)))

Hmm, another coincidence.

the cigar shoveee wanted the cigar

Do you really think that young chick wanted some dirty old fucker sticking a stinky cigar in her?
You wouldn't classify one of the most powerful people in the world asking a low level intern to perform sexual acts upon him as a form of rape?

You should, that is way worse than a couple of teenagers having a drunken grope.
Yeah he got impeached but you seem to think there was no abuse taking place.

I bet that young cheerleader wanted some groping as well. Gonna be funny when they bring out the entire 1982 football team that she probably blew.

Do you really think that young chick wanted some dirty old fucker sticking a stinky cigar in her?
You wouldn't classify one of the most powerful people in the world asking a low level intern to perform sexual acts upon him as a form of rape?

You should, that is way worse than a couple of teenagers having a drunken grope.
Yeah he got impeached but you seem to think there was no abuse taking place.

I bet that young cheerleader wanted some groping as well. Gonna be funny when they bring out the entire 1982 football team that she probably blew.

teh sanctity of office@!

i doubt the teen wanted it if she had her mouth covered when she tried to yell. yeh, i can't say i ran across that one myself as a kid

teh sanctity of office@!

i doubt the teen wanted it if she had her mouth covered when she tried to yell. yeh, i can't say i ran across that one myself as a kid

Where is the evidence that she had her mouth covered while boob touch was attempted? It's something she claimed happened, no actual proof tho.

She is backing off now b/c she realises some serious victim shaming is coming. They will literally dig up every dude who ever even got close to a stinky finger with her from age 13 to about 25.

It's a shame she is being used this way by the dems, I'm sure something probably happened, probably not as dramatic and serious as it is being made out to be though. Either way it will ruin her as much if not more than it ruins him. She is about to become a real victim, I do feel sad for her about that.

yes it's hard to say. she could of me tooed but the fact that some of it may have been discussed a couple of years back makes it a little more credible to me. as much as you might not want to admit it, women have had trouble coming forward with these accusations for some time.

yes, it's going a little overboard now, and false accusations do happen but tell that to anita hill le mayo

Where is the evidence that she had her mouth covered while boob touch was attempted? It's something she claimed happened, no actual proof tho.

She is backing off now b/c she realises some serious victim shaming is coming. They will literally dig up every dude who ever even got close to a stinky finger with her from age 13 to about 25.

It's a shame she is being used this way by the dems, I'm sure something probably happened, probably not as dramatic and serious as it is being made out to be though. Either way it will ruin her as much if not more than it ruins him. She is about to become a real victim, I do feel sad for her about that.

welcome to the worst in American political theatre

what this is really about: the judiciary

one thing the left figured out long ago was how to move / defend their agenda by control of their courts since their ideas / feels usually dont do well with the majority

9th circuit anyone?
how about a travel ban?
immigration?
etc.

clu sucha yuge massiv fukn pussyass wytrash fuccboi leest d00 t00d b shown him fear n angr d00 gots irl thrive offa dat chit alway fuk wit subyooman libprogdemoRAT scumfux dey no dey wytrash scum n bettuh off ded sumday clu will tryna makkem famly happy n kill umself smdh lol :jester:

Triple marooned on Moron Island. I’m waiting with bated breath to see what the FBI pulls up about Ruth gumming Capt Tele. It’s the most recent too late after the fact controversial tabloid Walmart checkout line sensation omg did RGB really molest an autist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ford desperate activist and the only thing she has left is fake rape accusations. The tool of the weak and uncreative. I woulda said that kavanaugh drowned my kitty cat in a pond behind the house and forces me to watch and then threw it out in the road and told everyone it got ran over.

Where’s my god damned fbi accusation????

The problem with a case like this is if it doesn’t have any merit, then there’s a lot of other real less famous rape cases that’ll get ignored.

And what’s to stop gop from launching MORE rape accusations against kavanaugh to dilute any other claim? Like what if I said he raped me last night but I don’t remember where or when.

Last edited:
i shuld really rape her and teach her a lesson may be i get some of that company LSD

edit- you know when i'm done she will have really liked it

ffffffffffffuuuukkkkkk me i sucha yuge fukn effemcuck pussyass fukn pastyass widda n00dlyarmz n b0d yuuuge fukn pussy fffffffffffffffffuuukkkkkkk y do it b hurtn sooo fukn much 2 wakkup err fukn day ffffffffffukme n fuku2 mom fffukkk
d00 no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

i had a chick with her jaw wired shut - groping me at her house one night. like a lot, and with intent for a long time. girls are used to getting their way i guess. my ef-gf at the time was there and was egging me on. the jaw girl kept having to suck the saliva out of her mouth, since her wired jaw wouldn't permit her to swallow naturally. every 3-5 minutes or so, you'd her "eeeeeeessccchk". i should of fucked her anyways wtf was i thinking she was pretty hot.

how many hands have i lost trying to bet for the sure thing - the ef-gf in this case.

#metoo

making sure a supreme court nominee isn't a rapist seems like a solid use of taxpayer money to me, but that's just me

some people don't give a shit, with them it's "here's my daughter, rape away, just vote red"
Wait... he raped her?

Back